Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Sissy from enemas?

Author:
Brenda
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Friday, November 20, 2009, 01:39: pm

Will giving a boy a lot of enemas make him a sissy? I'm not talking about a fetish. I think he is well into that stage already. I mean will it feminize him?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Sissy from enemas?

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 20, 2009, 01:45: pm

No, whatever gave you that idea? My brother and I received plenty of enemas growing up. My brother is the proud father of 3 beautiful children. He also is a construction worker and by no means a "sissy". I would not want to be around if anyone called him that! lol..

No, boys getting enemas do not make them sissys, or gay or whatever.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Brenda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 20, 2009, 03:45: pm

Oh, thank you, Barbara! I do feel better since reading your post. My sister has one child, an eleven year old boy. He has had constipation problems all of his life. It must be a family thing. My sister and I both had to be given a lot of enemas as children and we both still have to take a lot of enemas now. She feeds him plenty of fruits, salads, etc., but even with that he needs an enema every seven to ten days, and sometimes even more often. The family (my two girls and my sister and her son) always get together for Thanksgiving. This year we decided to celebrate the holiday on this comming Sunday, and they came into town last Sunday. Because sis home-schools her son, she was able to do that. Well, anyway, since they have been here she has given him two enemas. I think he already has an enema fetish because each time she told him that he was going to be given an enema, all he did was frown. No arguments, no whining, just a frown. I have a small home. It is "modern" construction which is another way of saying that the walls are thin and you can hear about anything that is going on in any other room. Well, I can tell you that, with the exception of a few moans and groans the boy took the enema water without making a fuss. I asked my sister what she gives, and she said one quart plus. I wish my girls took their enemas so well! Well, Barbara, thank you again for your answer. You have been a real friend!

Author:
tina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 20, 2009, 04:40: pm

Im 20 now and have a twin brother the same age - we both have been getting enemas 4 many yrs and we r still getting enemas regularly and he is definitely NOT a sissy so i would not worry about that. Hope that helps.
tina

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.