Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Lets face it we love to administer enemas to our hubby's or boyfriends.

Author:
JenniferConnersM
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 02:42: am

Hi everyone,

I know how we women feel about taking charge once in a while instead of listening to husbands or boyfriends and their balony excuses all the time. When they don't come home on time they are either at a strip club or somplace else that we are not to know about. You know it's true and so do I. I enjoy taking charge here and am the family nurse who decides who gets an enema and so on. I can tell you one thing, having an inflatable nozzle in my boyfriends ass while he is filled with a hot soapy mixture of my choice has brought out the honesty in him. I give him punishment enemas whenever I feel like it over my lap and let mwe tell you 90% of the time they are lieing to us.In my opinion no matter how loving and sincere your hubby or boyfriend act a good over the lap hot soapy enema will bring out the truth. Give it a try sometime and you just might be surprised at what he admits to and what goes on behind your back, and of course what he admits to is probably only the half of whats really going on.

Jennifer.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Lets face it we love to administer enemas to our hubby's or boyfriends.

Author:
Mandy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 12:27: pm

I very often take charge of my boyfriend. I blind fold him, strip him and punish and humiliate him, I give him very large soap water enemas using the Bardex nozzle. As I fill him, he moans and complains about the cramping. I just tell to shut up and take it. When he is full I inject another 1/2 quart and make him hold it for 15 minutes. I then put him on a bedpan and watch him expel. I then give him another enema, and when clean I use my strap on on him.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: To Mandy: Lets face it we love to administer enemas to our hubby's or boyfriends.

Author:
JenniferConnersM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 07:24: pm

Hi Mandy,

It sounds like you have everthing under control at your house lol. I also have a strap on in the bedroom dresser that I should be using a lot more than I have been it's 2 inches in dia. by 8 inches long. I haven't had it out in a few months or more. A couple of years ago when I had a smaller one I used to tie him up and use it on him until he whined all the next day how sore his thighs were from me spreading them nice and wide using him for long periods of time rofl. That one broke so I bought a bigger and stronger one.
Do you like to dress up at all when you take charge and administer his enemas? I always like to wear a girdle with stockings and heels, and I make sure he is wearing an open bottom girdle with nylons as well. It really adds to the humiliation and my enjoyment which comes first around here as I run my hands over his girdled ass and tight garters laughing while his punishment flows into him.
As a matter of fact I already have my red bag out on the kitchen counter with all my soaps, 5 different kinds to choose from today since I went to the health food store last week and stocked up for Christmas lol. I may or may not add some liquid glycerin to his hot soapy peppermint enema tonight. For Christmas he already knows he will be getting a complete series of enemas from me while he is over my lap on the couch. I want him to have plenty of time to think about it, while I smirk and laugh each time I remind him of his Christmas presents.
Have a Merry Christmas if I don't hear from you. I'm going to get things started here I told him at 8:30 he is going to be over my lap getting a long hot soapy enema of 3 quarts. After he holds that in for a while I will see just what else he needs LMAO!

Jennifer.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: To Mandy: Lets face it we love to administer enemas to our hubby's or boyfriends.

Author:
Mandy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 07:56: pm

I dress in my black leather outfit. I love to blind fold him and tie him up to administer his punishment. last night he received a treatment that he will not forget. I tied his hands to the bedpost and suspended his legs into the air. I told him that he has been a bad boy and I have the proper punishment for him. I shaved his balls and asshole until smooth as a babys butt. I snapped on my latex gloves and gave him a very deep and thorough rectal exam. I told him that he is full of shit and that we would have to take care of that. I then inserted 4 dulcolax suppositories into him. After a short while he begged to relieve him self. I told him no. I then took the douch syringe and filled it with a solution of very warm water and a large quantity of soap.
I shoved the nozzle up his ass and squeezed with a lot of force to inject the water high. I then place him in a diaper. In about two minutes her was squirming and whining that he had to poop. I told him that I am not going to let him up and if he pooped his diaper he would get a punishment that he would never forget. He was sweating like a pig and finally released his bowels into the diaper. I told him that when he was completey finished I would change him before his punishment. I changed him, cleaned him up and went to the supply closet. I brought back my 6 quart enema bag and filled it with warm water and a good amount of castille soap. I hung the bag, lubed the colon tube and inserted it. I started the flow, and slowly snaked the colon tube deep into his bowels. I kept coaching him to take more and more. When he was totally filled, I placed the bedpan under him and had him release. I continued the enemas until he was totally clear. I the took out a large tampon and shoved it up his ass to take care of anymore water. I then massaged his penis and started with the sounds, the smallest first to the larges to expand his uretha. I then yanked the tampon out of his ass and got my 10 inch strapon and pumped his ass. I jacked him off until he shot his load.

[> Subject: Re: Lets face it we love to administer enemas to our hubby's or boyfriends.

Author:
Diana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 08:41: pm

Yes, I love to administer to my hubby, but he is as much an enema fanatic as I am and often initiates a session when we both have a day off from work or on a weekend.
It doesn't have to involve a special nozzle, although we do love our black bullets, nor does it have anything to do with a special solution, just the simple fact that we both love e-recreation and can't get enough out of pleasuring each other and accepting the pleasures offered by the partner.
Sometimes I surprise my hubby when I get home from work first, then meet in nude at the door and have all the equipment laid out. I was surprised on how often he comments that I must seem to know when he's had a stressful day and a good e-session along with a long, hot shower relaxes him.
Because we live rural and have plenty of privacy, a few times after an e-session and shower, we've just sprawled nude on our back porch and let Mr. Sun dry us. Now that is a good feeling on a hot day.

Author:
leandre
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 10:22: pm

Jennifer,
I very much like to hear about how you are in control.
Nothing like the feeling of being controlled:)

[> [> Subject: Re: Lets face it we love to administer enemas to our hubby's or boyfriends.

Author:
JenniferConnersM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 09:43: pm

TO: leandre
Hi leandre, I wouldn't be surprised if you are a man but if you are not let me explain a few things to you. First of all I am the one who works here my bf stays home because he needs his Medicaid so he really can't work out of the state he has his Medicaid in. This makes me the one who makes all the decisions around here and I am a nurse and get a LOT of enjoyment administering a long hot soapy enema to him. He needs a person who will take charge of him. I LOVE giving him the punishment enemas and I know that is what he really wants as well. He may complain and beg me to stop but they are for his own good. He has Diabetes and giving him enemas a few times a week seems to keep his sugar under control better. With all the pills he has to take and many times he has to fast to try to keep his weight under control I have found out that I can make a difference in his sugar levels. I reall do look forwards to putting him over my lap, sometimes with a pillow on my lap to take the strain out of him being over my lap. I know whats best for him even though he may not like it I do what I want with him period lol.

Warm wishes, Jennifer.

[> [> Subject: Re: Lets face it we love to administer enemas to our hubby's or boyfriends.

Author:
leandre
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 01, 2010, 08:08: pm

Jennifer,
I think your caring for your bf is admirable, apart from
the pleasure you give him and yourself. My guess is that
he is completely controlled by you. You are kind of a
parent. That gives him utmost security. I wonder if it
gives you a thrill of domination over him. Seems like a
pretty nice relationship, you on top, him in submission,
both getting free access to almost any kind of pleasure.
Nice~

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.