Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Nude weighed !

Author:
Jenny
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 08:17: am

When i was 15 years old i went along with my grandma at our local clinic for a routine physical.In the examroom,besides grandma,there was a nurse and this female doctor who did the basics of my physical exam at wich point i was finally left in my bra and panties.Then the doctor said to the nurse that she has somthing to do and left the room and instructed the nurse to take my weight.I was standing up at that point and i wanted to move on to the scale but the nurse stopped me and said i had to take off my bra and panties.Wow,was i shocked ! I couldn't believe it.I protested but grandma said to do as i was told.I slowly took off my bra and then my panties remaining completely naked in front of the nurse and of my grandma.I was so embarrased.I walked towards the scale and gave my grandma a perfect view of my bare bottom as she was sitting behind me.The nurse weighed me twice(1st time it was wrong reading)-i wanted to be over quick-and then i was told i could dress.Anyone ever been weighed in the nude ?
PS: I am reposting this as i would like to hear other similar experiences.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Nude weighed !

Author:
Fritz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 08:41: am

It usually only happens to boys and men. Not many nurses would do something so unethical just to see another female naked.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Nude weighed !

Author:
Jenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2010, 05:46: pm

Fritz-i have to disagree with you as this happened to me and i am a woman(a teenage girl back then).That means that this nurse was unethical ? That she took advantage of me while my grandma was right over there ?

Author:
Deanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 01:02: pm

Oh how I can remember a situation like this ... one of the first times I had to go for a complete sports physical so I could participate in interscholastic activities in high school.
I felt comfortable because my mother had a female doctor and she became my doctor. Very nice woman.
So here I was, a 13-year-old, told to undress down to panties and bra (I wore a sports bra ... didn't really need a bra at my age but mom insisted I start to wear one).
the doctor asked if I would undress completely to have my weight taken ... I said I would prefer not to ... she said that was okay.
After she took my weight and measured my height, blood pressure, pulse and other necessary things while I was still standing on the scale, she told me to put my bra and panties into a small plastic basket that was one the table next to use.
I thought it was for the continuing physical examination so I did as she told me.
She then weighed the basket on another scale, deducted the weight of the clothing from my weight ... gave me the basket and said "okay, you can get dressed now."
I thought my mother was going to fall off the chair laughing. I was a bit embarrassed at first, then saw the humor of the situation. The doctor did not say a thing, but in the future, whenever she asked me to undress for a physical exam, I just did it because I knew one way or another, I was going to have to get rid of my clothing to complete the examination.

Author:
Deanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 18, 2010, 03:04: am

When I was 13 went out for girls basket ball. All of us girls had to have a physical, which required getting undresed for a complete and full physical exam. The doctor was a woman which gave us all of the required looking and probing into our growing bodies. The coach was a man and he had an assistant who was one of the female teachers. She was present during our naked exam but reported to the coach as to how each of us faired in our puberty and physical exam, which required if we had started our period.

It was a little embarassing but a necessary evil to be able to join the team. The coach was not against telling us to have clean bowels before each game and suggested that we take an enema before the game. The assistant lady coach saw to it that each girl took an enema before the game. If they didn't take an enema at home, then they had to take an enema in the locker room. Many of the girls had an enema syringe in ther locker and others had a douche/enema bag. Sometimes the assistant coach would help with the enemas if the girls were a little slow to take an enema.

[> Subject: People Usually Have No Problem Being Weighed That Way

Author:
Carol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 02:12: pm

Being weighed in the nude does not bother most people. There was post on another board that indicates that being weighed that way is often accepted as rountine.

The post was from a nurse who described what happened one summer when they hired a temporary aide.

The nurse showed the girl how to weigh the patients and measure their height. As a final instruction, the nurse pointed to a cabinet and said "the gowns are in there".

Later in the day, while the girl was with a patient, the nurse had to speak briefly to the girl so she tapped on the door. The girl opened it a crack so the nurse could not
help seeing inside. There was a naked man on the scale.

Rather than make an issue of it at that moment, she told the girl to see her immediately when she was finished with that patient. When the girl showed up a few minutes later the nurse asked her why the man was naked. The girl said, "
"Well, I was right in the middle of weighing him when you came to the door".

The nurse calmly explained to her that she is supposed to give them a gown before weighing them.

The nurse said that fortunately, the aide had weighed only five pattients in total, and none of them had complained, so
she was lucky, and that was the end of it. From then on, she was much more specific when she instructed new aides.

The fact that nobody complained, and the patients all did what she asked, it is obvious that people will accept this
if it treated as routine and no big deal. And it isn't!

[> [> Subject: In Some Countries The Whole Exam Is In The Nude

Author:
Barb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 08:06: pm

I understand that in some European countries the entire physical examination is done in the nude, no gown no sheet.
I don't think it is ever done that way in this country. at least I've never heard of it. Anyone had that experience?
I'm not sure how I'd react if I was instructed to take everything off and have my exam that way. Would you even consider going along with it, if asked?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: In Some Countries The Whole Exam Is In The Nude

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 30, 2010, 03:33: pm

Barb,where you from ?

[> [> Subject: Re: People Usually Have No Problem Being Weighed That Way

Author:
To Carol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 01:51: am

"The fact that nobody complained, and the patients all did what she asked, it is obvious that people will accept this
if it treated as routine and no big deal."

There's a huge difference between not complaining and making a big deal out of it. I can't believe you actually believe that Carol. Those patients were probably humiliated but believed the aide knew what she was doing. That aide should have been fired on the spot. How could she be allowed to do it that way and then just play dumb. She couldn't possibly be that stupid.

[> [> [> Subject: Most People Are Very Compliant During Healthcare

Author:
Carol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, February 03, 2010, 09:44: am

You implied that people should complain when having a procedure that they find embarrassing. The fact is that they rarely do. Most people will go along with almost every request, just to get it over and done. They are often too
nervous or even intimidated to do other than comply.

On another board there was a post from a man who had an operattion up close to his right rib cage. I think he said it for gallbladder problems. Weeks later, when he went to his surgeon for a follow-up, the doctor noticed that the man was shaved from nipples to mid-thigh. The doctor said, "Wow,someone got a bit carried away with the razor". It turned out that the aide was required to shave him down to a few inches below his belly button, no further.

The man said he wondered about how much she was shaving, but never questioned her at the time. As you said, he assumed she knew what she was doing. This is another example of how compliant we are when it comes to healthcare procedures. We seem to go with the flow.

So is it any surprise that the five patients were willing to get weighed first, before receiving their gowns? The girl, new on the job, misunderstood her instructions, but she was too intimidated by her boss to ask any questions.

Author:
Jenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, March 14, 2010, 10:04: am

Anyone ever been weighed in the nude ?

Author:
Cendrah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, March 14, 2010, 03:58: pm

Yes. When I was a baby, and up until I was 13. It was the same age as when rt were stopped, and when oral temps were started. I asked for rt to continue. It was the way mom took them at home. The weighing in the nude didn't bother me back then. I was comfortable with my body. Sooner or later during the examination, the doctor would have me remove all my clothes. So removing them at the beginning was okay for me. The nurse weighed me, checked height and pulse, then she had me lay on my tummy for the rt. All this was done before the doctor came into the room.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.