Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: back position

Author:
Gina
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 06:22: am

I have always given my kid enemas on their back or over my lap and thought it was the best way and easier to control them.

One day I was over to see my friend. I was going to leave, but she she was preparing to give both her 10 yr old son and 13 yr old daughter enemas, after they had been down with a cold for a few days.

I was told to stay and help her. She had me prepare an enema. I went to bathroom and found the red enema bag.

I proceeded to start running hot water into the sink picked up the bar of soap and started to rotate the bar rapidly between my hands under the running water. After the sink was full, I continued rubbing the bar of soap under the water for a while longer. When I had decided the water was soapy enough filled the the enema bag.

Her daughter got undressed and wasn't too pleased that I saw her naked. She did what her mom said and laid down on her back on a towel on the floor for the enema, after she was told to spread her legs as far as possible.

She told me that she got better results and was able to get more water into them when they were on their backs so she could rub their tummies. As she was giving her daughter the enema, I undressed her son, which I quickly did, by removing his pajamas.

After a while her daughter enema was finished. She handed me the enema bag, and I filled it up again, for her son, who she placed on his back on the floor. She hung up the bag and proceeded to give her son his enema.

I found out that both of her kids were able to take more of the enema in that position. I learned something that day.
What's your point?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: back position

Author:
Betina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 03, 2010, 06:13: am

We do it for our sons elbow in the knee-chest position.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Diana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 02:47: am

My 14-year-old son is overweight boy and he has constipation often enough. If he has no stool 2 days, I give him bag enema. The back position is the best in our situation. Of course, after his 12 he is embarrassed to be in this position, but he is cooperative completely still..

Author:
Olivia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 04:46: pm

As a young girl, my three sisters an I mostly received on our left side or the knee-chest position. When we had difficulty taking more than half a bag, we were put on what we called "the froggy on the back" position. Our knees were together and we used a tennis ball to move the solution up our left side.

I have two sons who have been getting enemas for some time. I ususally start them on their side or knee-chest. When they ask me to slow down I put them on their back and have them rub their tummy. We don't have too many issues with me seeing their penis'

Keep it serious and focused on getting the solution high enough into them so it can do some good.

Author:
Carol Lynn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 01, 2010, 04:54: pm

I just read through this entire thread and see two groups of discussion so I would like to give my opinion of what I read and how it compares to my experiences with family enemas.
First group of discussion were about giving adults enemas on their back - go for it, and enjoy whatever happens - definitely a nice way for adults to enjoy enemas together!

Second group of discussions were about giving enemas to 12-14 yr old kids, mostly boys. I might offend some here, but I have never been one to hold back on what I believe ... I think that the details included in some of the posts indicate that they are just guys posting their own fantasies! I dont think any real mom would do that to their kids share those intimate details with the world, especailly with the ages posted.

Just my opinion!
Carol Lynn

Author:
Olivia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 03, 2010, 11:07: am

I too respect your opinions--obviously open and hopefully honest. But what were are really getting too is a question of family dynamics for which I don't think there is a common solution that will fit all who read. I offer mine not as a perfect way--rather how I handle my boys in my family. So far, everything is going pretty good.

[> Subject: Why Is Position Such An Issue At All?

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 05:46: am

What difference does it make what position is used? If you are close enough with a person to let them administer to you at all, the position should be that person's choice.

The amount of exposure has been mentioned as a factor, but regardless of the position, exposure is inevitable, sooner or later, in the procedure, so what's the difference?

There are plusses and minuses for the each of the various postions, as has been mentioned here. Some people swear that one is better than another, but it's a very subjective choice, probably based on what the giver thinks works best, so it might be best to accept his or her choice unless their is a compelling reason to choose otherwise.

It would be interesting to hear what makes you choose one over another, as either giver or recipient.

[> [> Subject: Re: Why Is Position Such An Issue At All?

Author:
Marlene to Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 03, 2011, 01:31: pm

Dear Fran,

You mentioned that “It would be interesting to hear what makes you choose one over another, as either giver or recipient.”

Those of us that come here give and take enemas for several reasons; constipation, illness, general health and to be quite frank with you, recreation. I take them alone and, give and receive them, from my husband for the first two and the last reasons.

My mother and aunt usually gave and took enemas in one of two positions. If one was constipated or ill and didn’t have a high fever, the enema was given in the bathroom in the knee chest position If one was ill and had a high fever then it was usually given in bed in the Simms position. I continue to do the same thing under those circumstances.

For the last reason, depending on the type of “recreation” it can be the knee chest position provides pleasurable access both manual and visual, other times it may be standing in the shower with accompanying manual caressing or added “stimulation where it counts.” But the best for both of us in on the back lying across the bed hips near the edge, knees drawn back and the giver kneeling in front providing plenty of manual and oral TLC during the injection and holding period.

Hugs,

Marlene

[> [> [> Subject: Thanks, But We Were Not Talking About Recreation

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 04, 2011, 04:16: pm

Marlene, what you said was interesting, but it was for a different thread. This thread was about healthcare enemas and we were discussing the pros and cons of the various positions used for those types. Now, on subject, what in your opinion sre the advantages or some positkions over others? What are the drawbacks to some positions?

[> Subject: So, What Is The Best Position For Effectiveness?

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, May 15, 2011, 07:08: am

We've now heard comments about the various positions but there have been no conclusive opinions as to which of these positions is most effective. Without concern about other factors, which position is the most effective for what is, after all, the purpose of an enema in the first place? Which position works best, period?

[> [> Subject: On The Back Has A Certain Advantage, I've Been Told

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 16, 2011, 05:02: pm

A woman who administered enemas to her children in the past
told me that she favored the on the back position because it allowed her to move the fluid within the bowel by gently rubbing the abdomen in a counter-clockwise direction. She said the enema was more effective when done that way.

I have no first hand experience, so I can only repeat what she told me. Has anyone else found this position, or one of the others, to work well?

Author:
Susan L
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 10:07: am

My goal with anyone getting an enema from me is to get the water as close to the cecum as possible. That means I need the solution to get into the accending colon on the right side of the abdomen. So I start them out in the sims position on the left side, drain about 1/3rd of the bag into them, have them turn to their backs for another 1/3 and then have them roll over to the right side. Using natural gravity the water is flowing down hill into the colon/cecum zone.
Now I start massaging the belly toward the right side. Since the bag is empty by now, the clock starts the countdown for the 10 minutes needed for the solution to do its job. Very seldom is there a problem since the water pressure is going away from the rectum. I've had many times where a good 15 minutes goes by without a problem.

[> [> Subject: Only Susan Gave Us A Valid Reason For Any Position

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 09:38: pm

Thanks, Susan for giving us the first logical reason for considering the on the back position. If that is truly the best and most effective position, as you seem to say, why would anyone prefer another position? What is the point of a thread like this one?

[> [> Subject: Re: back position

Author:
Jinny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 30, 2011, 08:37: am

Susan's instructions are identical to those given me when I was to prepare for a radiologic test 20+ years ago, before the current test prep of Miralax by the gallon.

[> Subject: Then Why Not Use It?

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 31, 2011, 04:10: pm

If so many agree that the back position is the one most
likely to be effective, why do we use other positions so much? Why not use the back position? Or do some people find another one more effective? If so, which one?

[> [> Subject: Re: Then Why Not Use It?

Author:
Yoanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 01, 2011, 06:14: pm

Dear Fran, back position is really the most effective and operative position because enable easily access to recipient`s anal area, readily infiltration of the fluid and possibility for massage of the recipient`s abdomen during the procedure. It`s most convenient position for small children because give perfect view and minimize the risk of injuring. But in the same time it`s rather uncomfortable position for pubescent children and teenagers, who become more sensitive to their privacy with the ages, especially when the performer is someone of opposite gender. Probably that`s the reason pretty much mothers to use slims or other positions for their old children, even though such procedure like enemas inevitably enforce activity in close proximity with recipient`s privates and presume exposure.

[> [> [> Subject: Yoanna, First Time, Yes, But Isn't Regular Use Different?

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 10, 2011, 07:08: am

Yoanna, I agree that for an older recipient to be switched to the back position by surprise for the first time, it would be embarrassing. This would be true regardless of the sex of the one receiving.

But if that position is the one used from early on, the recipient would be very much accustomed to it. It would be simple accepted as the way this procedure is done and there would be nothing unusual about it.

People seem to be comfortable with most activities, this one included, if it is introduced early. Most of us do not like sudden changes in what we are used to. Do you agree?

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.