Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: how much can you take?

Author:
Tina
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 11:57: pm

anybody ever noticed lower tummy swelling while taking enema?
and what's the volume you take before noticing the tummy?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: how much can you take?

Author:
Christine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 11:29: am

On occasion I've been able to take 2 quarts, but most often it's more like 1-1/2 quarts. Don't get me wrong because that amount of enema does give me the cleaning out that I wanted. It's just a thing about taking that whole bag.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Janet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 12:35: pm

Lisa, I would also be interested to know if you have any secrets to being able to take 4 quarts in a single enema. I have a 4 quart bag, but the maximum I have ever been able to take at one time is about 3 quarts. Finally I gave up trying to see how much I could take at one time and simply enjoy however much is possible, but always return and finish the entire bag.

Author:
Sesame
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 21, 2010, 12:36: pm

My hubby and I ordered a four quart Klystra bag a few years ago and use it from time to time (like last night). Neither of us can take the whole bag. He can take just over three quarts. The most I've ever taken was three and a half quarts. And he is bigger than me.

[> [> Subject: Re: how much can you take?

Author:
sandy (nozzle girl)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 19, 2011, 10:50: am

I can't take much at all-been doing it by myself. I think that if I had help I could build quickly to larger capacity. any thoughts?

Author:
nadine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 12:06: pm

a small enema first. then a larger one and then the four quart. Have someone give you the enemas. they will see that you take it all. as a punishment is best then you know it is going to be done

Author:
Gina G
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 28, 2010, 08:35: am

Believe it or not, the secret to taking a large enema is to do it standing up. I know it is counter intuitive but I read about large volume standing enemas a few years ago and decided to try it. I found that I can take a full litre more (4 litres total) when standing than in any other position and I do not get the pressure that makes me think I may spew from the other end.

Author:
Olivia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 11, 2010, 12:50: pm

I do not understand why people want to test their colon to see if 4 qts is possible! I believe there is a minimum for an enema to be effective and it varies for each individual. Mine is about 1 1/2 qts. Sometimes it is more, sometimes less. There is no data to indicate a very large volume enema is more effective that 2 or 3 smaller ones administered with a colon tube high into your bowel.

Author:
Kate
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 17, 2010, 06:51: am

The enemas I got as a little girl were one or two bulbs. Even the few I got with the bag from grandma were relatively small. I guess that was why I liked them so much. As I got older and started giving them to myself I sometimes tried to see how much I could hold but couldn't get past 6 or 8 bulbs which was probably no more than a quart. I was afraid I would explode! After I married and left home I bought myself a bag syringe. I had read in home medical guides a "normal" enema was 2 quarts, and most bag syringes held 2 quarts so I figured that is what a "normal" enema should be. It took numerous tries to be able to take the whole bag. I was probably 25 years old before I could take a 2 quart enema.
Some years back I find out through the internet that some people were taking 3 or 4 or more quarts. How do they do that? I tried numerous times and the most I was ever able to get in me was about 3 quarts and I was really, really uncomfortable and I was light-headed and had a headache for hours after. Not very pleasant. I gave up on that. My "normal" enema is about a quart and a half.
I understand the logic behind large enemas if the purpose is deep cleaning for whatever reason. And I understand some of you give or take large enemas as part of discipline play. To each his or her own preference, but that is not me. I would much rather have several smaller enemas than a big one.

Author:
Joanie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 02, 2010, 08:04: pm

I hate to be a wet blanket but I would caution against large enemas. There is a danger you will destroy the muscle tone of your colon.

I am one of those high waisted, wide hipped women who should theoretically be able to take larger than average enemas. In fact a couple of times when I have had colonoscopies I have been told that I have a colon which is larger than average. Yet when in earlier years I received barium enemas all they had to give me to get a thoroughly good picture of my colon was, in one case, two quarts and in another just a little over two quarts.

[> [> Subject: Re: how much can you take?

Author:
Janet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 07, 2010, 11:23: pm

The most I can take at once is 3 quarts on a rare occasion. Normally, I take 2 quarts with little problem. However, this month I have taken seven 2 quart enemas in the first seven days of the month, and I feel absolutley wonderful. As a result, I think the frequency of enemas is even more enjoyable than the quantity.

Author:
Nan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 22, 2010, 05:41: pm

My husband tought me how to take a large enema comfortably. I start with a 2 qt. bag of hot (106) plain water in Sims position. We have screw clamps we put on the tube just before the usual clamp. It is 3/4 closed and the enema flows medium pressure. Retain 15 minutes and expell. Next I fill the 4qt. bag to the top and add 2-3 oz of Dr. Bonner pepermint soap. This is very hot (108-110). I screw the screw clamp all the way closed and pop the clip first. Then I open the screw clamp very slowly until I barely feel the hot water and slowly allow it to fill me while I read or daydream erotically. 4 qts take 30-40 minutes to fill me and there is no cramping. Very efficent cleansing. Take another 4 qt plain water the same way. Love it! The fuller I get the more big o's easily come! Double benefits.

Author:
Colleen Connachan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 05, 2010, 10:50: am

I take a liter of soapy water up my bum easily and with a little push a liter and a half.

Author:
Olivia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 03, 2010, 10:48: am

Again, I see no reason to take a 4 qt enema. Show us the data that indicates a high volumve (> 2 qts) has significant advantages. If the whole idea is cleansing, or, as some of you have indicated on this board, preparation for sex or sexual arousal, then I definitely see no reason for those huge volume enemas. A quart or two serves almost all the needs the ladies have expressed here.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.