www.WomensEnemaForum.com
www.WomensEnemaAndDoucheForum.com

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Double balloon latex Bardex nozzle for 89.00

Author:
Jennifer
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, May 24, 2010, 07:21: pm

Hi everyone I found a great price for the Double Bardex nozzle and it comes with 2 bulb inflators. It is for sale at http://www.extremerestraints.com under enema equipment and usually sells for 168.00 so they must be having a sale on it so naturally I had to order one for my sissy boyfriend. He has always wanted me to get one but the high price always scared me a little. At this price I had to give it a try and my boyfriend is more excited about it than I am LOL. After I use it on him lets see if he is still glad I ordered one to use on his naughty behind rofl. I'm tired and fed up with him crying and squirming everytime I try to give him a long 3 quart hot soapy enema about how full he is and can't take anymore. All that good Dr. Bronners castile soap being wasted all the time is now going to end and he will have to accept the whole bag and every drop everytime from now on.I'm really looking forwards to showing him that I will decide when he can go to the bathroom and before he does I expect to be totally satisfied by him before I even think about letting him up.
It will be like a new beginning for him hehe.
I will let you all know when it gets here and if it is indeed a good quality nozzle, it looks just like the Fs3 they have for sale at Beth Tylers website. With shipping and handling it came to a total of $102.90!

Warm wishes!

Jennifer.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Double balloon latex Bardex nozzle for 89.00

Author:
Sarah24
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 12:07: pm

this site made me very wet.I am putting together a long list of items to order.thank you for posting.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Double balloon latex Bardex nozzle for 89.00

Author:
Jennifer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 07:17: pm

Hi Sarah,

The nozzle came in the mail this afternoon and it does look very intimidating LOL. I think by the look on his face he is having second thoughts about it and I could see he was like a frightened little red faced boy when I pumped it up for him. But for his attitude adjustment tonight he will be a red faced little girl because he gets aroused when I humiliate him. It is not the one made in Germany although this one made in China looks to be a high quality piece and is a very thick silicone so I hope it lasts a long time. The front balloon is about 5 1/2 inches long and when I pump it 8 times it gets really huge, I plan to make sure his fantasy is fulfiled tonight ROFL!
I told my boyfriend that at 9PM tonight he will be getting his first long hot soapy enema with it, I intend to use Dr. Bronners Peppermint castile soap and 2 ounches of Glycerin to his 3 quart bulging bag. All afternoon he has been figiting around the house knowing whats in store for him later.
He will be over my lap on the couch with a pillow under his belly and I think that for the first enema I will have to tie his hands behind his back and leg lock him with the scissor leg hold so there won't be any distractions I told him. I can wait to use it on him and tomorrow I will give you a full report on how it went if your interested :o)

Best regards,

Jennifer.

Author:
Sarah24
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 12:59: pm

Jennifer, your story is amazing. I still haven't placed my order. Too much going on around here. I envy you and your bf. Just reading about the size of the balloons got me excited. (I think I wet my panties). Please keep us posted on the events with your new toy.

Author:
Switchablesusie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 31, 2010, 11:32: pm

This is SIMILAR but NOT THE SAME as the Klystra 750/250 cc double bardex.

The water hose connection to the bardex is shorter and too close to the Y where the two inflation blubs are. The water connection should have a longer stem, more like the Klystra.

The junction of the balloons to the main tube is not as smooth as the Klystra.

In general, it functions similarly, but lacks the refinements of the Klystra.

Long term use will determine how this ultimately stacks up.

Author:
Sarah24
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 08, 2010, 11:32: am

Jennifer, please continue with your story. I am getting very excited just reading about all your preparations. I now have a wet spot in my panties from just reading your prep setup post.

[> [> Subject: Re: Double balloon latex Bardex nozzle for 89.00

Author:
Switchablesusie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 08, 2010, 04:12: pm

Jennifer--watch the number of pumps. We purchased these for trial and 12 pumps will be pushing it, possibly to the breaking point, or at least a shortened lifespan.

For a little thrill (yours) you can put a few teaspoons of cayenne pepper in with the hot soapy and see how your boyfriend does!!!

Will he be a man or a mouse?

Author:
Maggie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2010, 04:40: pm

Let's not punish him too much. He might really refuse. Use it for both your enjoyment. Keep the stories coming. I might have to break down and order one.

Author:
drn654321 (wow)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 11, 2011, 10:39: am

wow... I love this post. I wish you gals were my neighbours!

[> [> Subject: Double Bardex's are wonderful !

Author:
Cassie (Smiling !)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2011, 05:29: pm

For Christmas , my SO and I bought each other a double Bardex from Extreme Restraints . We have other nozzles and toys, but nothing equals this. We encourage everybody to try one . The feeling of those two balloons sandwiching your butt is heavenly . And the things you can do while plugged .....
Cassie

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.