www.WomensEnemaForum.com
www.WomensEnemaAndDoucheForum.com

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Douching

Author:
Sandy D
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 05, 2010, 11:21: am

Come on girls,let us get some experiences up.This board is getting stale.Sandy D

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Douching

Author:
steka
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 06:54: am

When I was about 13-14 years old, I had my first period. My gf Jen taught me how to take a douche to be clean after the period. After I learned how to douche, I have used it on many different occasions and for many different purposes. When I got married, my hubby showed great interest in my doings with the red bulb. Often he did "help" me, when I douched in the shower. He sometimes used the douche-nozzle as a dildo on me, which I soon learned to do on my own. For many women – in my experience – douching has two uses: It is used as an hygienic means to cleanse oneself and it can be used to stress the sexual hints the equipment suggests.
For myself, I have over the years enjoyed both – alone or with my hubby.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Douching

Author:
Christine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 09:18: am

Years ago dildoes and vibrators were not at all common and generally very difficult to find, but even if we knew where to get one it would have been a very brave thing to try to do. However, every woman was almost expected to have some kind of douche equipment. We could easily purchase a douche bulb, bag, or compact one and nobody would give it a second thought. When I went away to college I was one of the few women in the dorm without one and soon found myself at the local pharmacy getting guidance from several friends. Admittedly, once I tried douching I did enjoy it.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Douching

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2010, 11:54: am

Hi Chris. You're right about availability of sex toys in our younger years. In fact, I didn't know what the word "dildo" meant until sometime after I had discovered that the nozzle of my bulb douche felt really good inside me - and especially back in the house or later my dorm room (combined with some clitoral stimulation) after some steamy makeout sessions with the guy who is now my husband. Interestingly, when I mentioned it during our discussions of those long ago times, he has admitted that he used to follow those sessions somewhat similarly by masturbating in the shower - and says that he wishes he had known the details of how I was dealing with the arousal as it would have made his mental images even more exciting!

It was quite a few years later when hubby and I discovered how much fun a vibrator could add to a lengthy session of sex play.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Douching

Author:
Christine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 15, 2010, 04:35: pm

Hi Susan:

There was some belief that things like vibrators were really something that nice girls did not have, yet a douche kit was common. I often thought that keeping myself nice was also an enjoyable thing to do. Nice girls did that. But times change and I must be a slow or something because I did not own a vibrator until 5 years ago I'm sorry to say. My husband likes to get it out and tease me with it during foreplay, and oh how nice it can be, too.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Douching

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 10:57: am

I've commented in earlier posts that half the fun of having hubby involved in my douching is seeing his arousal build as we get into the shower and I insert the nozzle. This response of his in turn enhances the pleasurable sensations (penetration and warmth) that I associate with douching. Douching by myself is still pleasurable, but the erotic feedback resulting from his participation is a definite plus, and when our shower play sometimes leads to shower sex or a hand job, that's just an added feature. I like the description Steka used in her post when writing about her hubby's enjoyment of participating in her feminine hygiene:

"douching can stress the sexual hints that the equipment suggests"

I do believe that most all husbands would agree that their wife's douche syringe carries a definite sexual connotation in their minds.

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 27, 2010, 01:36: pm

Hi Steka: I like your post, and hope you write some more - if you don't mind my asking, how old are you? I'm 48, and I think Christine is about the same. I'd guess Sandy D is probably in that same age range. It does seem that almost all younger ladies prefer disposables, so there are fewer of us who prefer douche syringes for whatever reason. Your post indicates that you prefer a bulb douche. My husband enjoys it when I use my bulb douche for shower fun, although I also like my folding douche on occasion.

Hope to hear more from you, and that others will join in to keep this topic alive.

Author:
debb D
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 17, 2010, 03:54: pm

I started douching at the age of 16,I bought a bulb syringe
and some massengill powder it worked. But I can't find it any more.Does anyone know a good douche to use today. help

Author:
Steka
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 01:02: am

Hi Susan: Thanks for your kind words. I'm afraid that I lead by approx. a score of years. But then – our female peculiarities haven't changed over the decades. I have always preferred the bulb, maybe because it is easier to handle and easier to put away when you are a teenager. I recall when I at age 15 went to the doctor to have a diaphragm. Upon measure and issuing the prescription needed, he also instructed med to douche with the bulb before removing and immediately after it was out of my vagina. Sometimes the removal caused the fresh memories to come forward and the obvious use of the nozzle was nearly inevitable. Later I discovered the bulbs advantages to the folding syringe when I travelled on camps – it was much easier to get away with filling the bulb and go behind some bushes to douche, compared to folding syringes or cans. As for enemas, I use both the bulb and an enamelled can.

Author:
Christine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 08:05: am

Hi Steka:

I never owned a diaphragm but can remember girls at college who used them. You're the first person on one of these boards to accurately describe the proper removal by douching, removing, and douching again. In our dorm and later in the sorority house the douche equipment of choice seemed to be the folding syringe although there were some who owned bulbs and at least one who used a regular combination bag. I can still see her walking down the hall to the bathroom in her robe carrying a towel and that red bag with hose. Men were allowed in our halls, but that never seemed to bother her.

By the time I started douching I no longer went to camps so the idea of having to go behind some bushes was not an issue for me. However, that folding syringe made a lot of weekend trips whether it was home for the weekend or a little getaway with one of my boyfriends at the time. This was the 1970s and nearly everyone had and used their personal equipment.

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 04, 2010, 09:49: pm

Hi Chris, Hi Steka. We used a diaphragm and jelly for the first two years we were married - as I've mentioned before, we, for reasons which now seem rather silly, refrained from having sex before we married. Having been real honest to goodness childhood sweethearts I sometimes wonder how we did it. Lots of steamy petting that stopped just short of actual intercourse had to suffice. I had been fitted with my first diaphragm by my gyn, and got detailed instructions on using it, including practicing insertion and withdrawl as well as adding jelly with an applicator for repeat sex. Along with our steamy making out, we had some rather detailed discussions, including my describing in detail just what was involved in the contraception we would use. So, on the first night of our honeymoon, it came as no surprise to him when I prepared the diaphragm and inserted it - no surprise, but LOTS of interest! One repeat before we slept and another before breakfast resulted in a lot of jelly inside me plus what he added. A pad kept the drippies under control until the requisite 6 hours had passed (just after lunch), at which time I told him I'd like to douche (I had already explained that activity as well), at which time his interest hit a new peak. By the time we finished douching me, we were both ready to begin the whole thing all over again. We used up quite a bit of contraceptive jelly on that honeymoon - as I remember, the brand was "Lanteen" or something like that. Yes, that method was indeed a lot of trouble, but we've got a lot of interesting memories of involving the birth control into our foreplay. When I switched to the pill, we both liked it better, though.

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 15, 2010, 10:26: pm

Sandy D's comment at the start of this thread is right on - it appears that while there are a number of us who enjoy discussing the topic of douching, not a lot will take the trouble to post on this.

There are quite a few sub topics here that we can have fun with - such as: hubbies and b/fs participation; teasing to enhance their anticipation when you douche; shower fun (fondling, hand jobs, etc) while they "help"; early experiences when our douching was something new to them; and the potential list goes on and on. Other comments on the generally pleasurable aspects of douching are also interesting to many of us to compare others' responses to our own. Steka has posted some great comments in all these areas, and I'm sure there are many, many other stories to be told and enjoyed.

We used a diaphragm and jelly for contraception when we were first married, and I know from experience there can be lots of experiences with this method that are worth describing, especially those involving hubby's response to both the method and subsequent douching upon removal. Again, I want to compliment Steka for some of her very interesting descriptions of her experiences in this regard. I particularly enjoy reading posts describing the first time you invited hubby or bf to join you in douching, and the details of his response as well as what it may have led to.

Author:
steka
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010, 01:09: am

Memories about douching are plenty. I do, however, recall a happening in my very young days (I was 16), when my then bf (he was 19) asked me, if he may see me douche while I was in the bathtub. In those days everything was exciting, so I agreed to take a douche with him observing. When my parents and brother was away one weekend, my bf slept with me and Saturday was to be the right time. I took my mom's enamelled can and asked my bf to fill it with warm water. When I was seated in the tub, him holding the can, I inserted the long douche-nozzle. I remember the farting sound as water came into my vagina and I certainly remember my bf's erection. Oh, what a nice time, those days, and how nice to recall them.

Author:
tammy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 07, 2010, 08:00: pm

come on girls, lets start sharing what our b/f & husbands like about our douching !

Author:
steka
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 08, 2010, 09:05: am

I do agree with you. Tammy. Let's share some of our nicer memories. Maybe others can get inspirations.
So here goes:
My then bf used often to watch me douche. He was especially "on the marks" when I douched when seated in the bathtub. I noticed that he had an erection and I also could hear that his breath changed rhythm. It was obvious that he was aroused by what he saw. I will never forget on one occasion where I teased him by inserting the nozzle and let it slid forth and back a number of times. During this process I turned the nozzle at an angle so my clit also was stroked. As my breath also became more intense, I saw – for the first an only time – that my bf actually ejaculated without touching, just through sheer feelings.
When I got married, my hubby also showed great interest in my doings with the red bulb. Often he did "help" me, when I douched in the shower. He sometimes used the douche-nozzle as a dildo on me, which I soon learned to do on my own. For many women – in my experience – douching has two uses: It is used as an hygienic means to cleanse oneself and it can be used to stress the sexual hints the equipment suggests.
We as women have a great advantage: We can "get over the top" more than once, and is a gift that I have appreciated and enjoyed many, many times.

Author:
tammy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 08, 2010, 09:11: pm

wow ! thats great steka, come on girls!!

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 24, 2010, 11:47: am

Ladies, it occurs to me that douching is a subject the details of which can only be imperfectly shared with our male partners - I'm sure most of us have been asked what douching feels like to us, and any description we can give remains inadequate since they can't experience sensations comparable to douche insertion and the warm flow of douche into and out of our vagina. Another consideration arises in the disparity between our arousal rates and theirs. My hubby (as probably most do) starts to get an erection when he simply sees me get out my douche syringe - and finds it interesting that my arousal only follows as a response to HIS. In much the same way, I respond enthusiastically to foreplay in preparation for sex, whereas he would usually be ready to put it in as soon as we both get naked. When he was first introduced to my douching, he asked if douching by myself wasn't as much fun as doing it together - and it took some time for him to understand that solo douching was pleasant, but unless for some reason I was highly aroused and wanted to masturbate, not particularly erotic. An example that he found very exciting was when I described how I masturbated in the shower with my bulb douche (accompanied by vivid mental images) after some of our steamy petting sessions in High School and College when we were both virgins.

Males seem to universally respond erotically to this aspect of our femininity, and we're glad of it. Sharing comments with others of our gender seems to me to add another enjoyable dimension to the physical aspects of douching that we can only imperfectly describe to our guys.

This site is generally remaining free of trolls - let's use the freedom and anonymity afforded here to exchange some of the thoughts that occur to us.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.