Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: my first enema

Author:
Julie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, October 03, 2010, 03:35: pm

my Aunt Ruth gave me my first enema when I was 8 years old. She was a practical nurse and giving enemas was common place for her. I was home from school and constipaed. I remember my Aunt saying "What you need is a good enema!" As I sat on the toilet trying to go, I watch Aunt Ruth take an 8 oz orange/red enema bulb with a black nozzle out of her medicine cabinet. She half filled a large clear drinking type glass with warm water. She took a bar of half used Ivory soap out of the medicine cabinet and swished it around in the water for about a half minute and then filled the glass full with water. She filled the bulb full and then filled the glass up again with water. She laid a bath mat on the bathroom floor and went to get a pillow. She laid the pillow on the floor in front of the bath mat. She then had me kneel dowm on the floor with my head on the pillow and my bottom high up. She set the glass of enema water on the floor and knelt behind me. She used vaseline to lube the nozzle and also put some vaseline on my anus. As she spread my left cheek she asked me to take a deep breath and count to 10. She squeezed the soapy water into me. I said "That's enough!" as she started to fill the enema bulb with soapy water. I remember saying "I can't hold anymore" as I got up and sat on the toilet. The soapy enema cleaned me out well but I didn't like it. I didn't get another enema until I was 11 or 12 years old. I suspect that these experiences have contributed to my anal eroticism that I enjoy today at age 58. Wonder if others feel their sexual interests were shaped by their early enema administrations and would like to hear from others on their first enema experiences. I used to think I was abnormal but suspect non so much!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: my first enema

Author:
Steka to Julie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 03, 2010, 03:59: pm

As you mention, it is probably in your early years that you recognize, that you have special sensations in the area round and in your anus. Maybe you are not aware of it or rather conscious of it until later around puberty. As in my part of the world (northern Europe) is quite common to use rectal thermometers it is also for many then that you realize those special feelings. They are extremely enhanced when you are having an enema and – for me in any case – leads to the use of enemas (and douches) as a sexual tool. In my case I don't remember when I had my first enema, I do however remember when I first became aware of the special tingling. It was my gf Jen who introduced me to this advanced use of the douche bulb – we went so far as to try it on each other and created some very warm memories. Later my late hubby and I used enemas as foreplay, using all kind of nice tricks with nozzle and flow

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Kathy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, February 05, 2011, 06:54: am

The first enema I remember was at age 4. I was constipated and when I won't eat breakfast mom decided to do something about it.
Mom placed a towel on the table and went into the bathroom. She returned with a 4 oz red bulb. Opening a cupboard she took out a bowl and filled it with water and added a bar of Ivory soap. After a few minutes she withdrew the soap and filled the bulb.
After lubricating the black pipe mom lifted me onto the table and laid me on my back. She then slide my pj bottome down and grasp by anles with her left hand and raised my legs. A few moments latter I felt the pipe slowly slide into me until the bulb was between my cheeks. Mom told me to take a deep breath and as I did I heard a muffled gurgle and felt the warm solution flow into me. I felt warm and soothing at first. When the bulb was empty I felt the pipe slide out and heard a gurgling noise as mom refilled the bulb. As she slide the enema into me the soap started to cause cramps. I told he I had to go but she just told me to take another deep breath and squeezed the bulb. The cramps got worse and really felt I had to go. Finally, after 3 bulbs she lifted me off the table and carried me into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and held me over her lap and with her hand squeezed my cheeks together and told me I had to wait 5 minutes to let the water soften things up and to give the soap a chance to work.
The cramps got a lot worse as I waited for her to let me go. Finally after I didn't think I could hold the enema she let onto the toilet. I remember the enema empting me out. I sat there for a long time empting my bowels.
I didn't particulary care for the enema at that time but as more enemas followed I became fond of them right to the present.

Kathy

[> [> Subject: Re: my first enema

Author:
Marlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, February 06, 2011, 01:26: am

Dear Kathy,

I know what you mean when you say:"as more enemas followed I became fond of them right to the present."

After puberty and the discovery of the "extra benefits" thay provised for many of us emenas became more acceptable.

Marlene

Author:
Susan Benton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 08:26: pm

It was my aunt who introduce me to enemas. I was 7 years old and she was strict and harsh sometimes. My first enema was one full of dish soap and someting else. She got me naked in the room and made parade like that to the bathroom where she make me kneel on a rug and order me put my head on the floor. God I remember feeling strange about being in that position but I didn't dare to question her orders. After I spread my knees she let me have it with vaseline on the fat tip. God! it was hard the first time, lots of cramps. But over the years I develop a feeling for it. I give enemas to my kids including my adopted daugther. My aunt was strict I tried to be more civil and calm. I remember she gave a lot of enemas as punisment that were hard and intense.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: my first enema

Author:
Marlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 30, 2011, 05:09: pm

Dear Susan,

I totally disagree with the use of enemas for punishment for any reason what so ever and from your posting it that is what your aunt was doing to you..

Unfortunately over the years I’ve communicated with more then a dozen women who were given enemas for punishment while growing up which culminated in their outlook on the use of enemas when both giving and taking up to the time we began corresponding.

Of those with children of their own there were a number of them who, because of what they gone through never used the enema for punishment.

A number of them did but when they gave an enema for punishment, they adapted to your outlook about giving, i.e.; “I give enemas to my kids including my adopted daughter. My aunt was strict I tried to be more civil and calm.” (From the way you stated it, it reads a though you are or have used them for punishment, please correct me if I’m wrong in my interpretation of what you said.)

In regard to themselves, a large number of them have told me that, as you stated; “over the years I develop a feeling for it.” Meaning that at some point the experiences, although painful and humiliating, turned into pleasure. Most of them told me that often while under the control of the giver would, when their feeling of need arose, would push the proper buttons to be assured of receiving a harsh enema. And after they were on their own continued to have the need and would self administer to themselves enemas of a mixture and volume to take them to the level of discomfort/pleasure they desired. I don’t know if you fit into the button pushing or self administering categories, if you do, would you mind sharing if you are ?

Marlene

Author:
Janet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, February 06, 2011, 03:14: pm

Can't exactly remember my first enema, but it was probably at about 8 years of age. However, I sure remember my last one, which was just yesterday. Actually, it was two enemas; a 2 quart baking soda cleansing enema followed by another 2 quart baking soda enema taken with a 30-inch FR32 colon tube. What a pleasant feeling and pleasant memory.

Author:
Susan (to Steka)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, February 06, 2011, 06:02: pm

Hi Steka: We've had some good exchanges in the past and I'm glad to see your latest post. You have accurately described the area in and around the anus as a seat of special sensations. In fact, the entire area consisting of vaginal lips, the perineum between vagina and anus, and the anus itself is capable of producing highly pleasurable sensations when stimulated, particularly by light stroking. It is my opinion that the clitoris, while capable of producing intense pleasure when properly stimulated, is in a different category since it produces a more deeply located response which is more directly linked to orgasmic response (in my case) than the sensations produced in the area discussed earlier. Again, in my own case, pleasurable sensations in this area are particularly associated with surface stimulation - the sensation produced by gentle stroking of the vaginal lips is quite different from that produced by penetration of the vagina as by a douche nozzle or during intercourse. In fact, I would say that the sensations produced during such penetration consist largely of ongoing physical responses to surface stimulation of the vaginal entrance, plus a largely psychological internal response to the movement of the douche nozzle or of my partner's erection.

You mentioned that you and your hubby used enemas in your foreplay to good purpose. While we do not enjoy the actual enema experience (both of us remember with distaste the sensations of filling the colon and subsequent expulsion on long ago youthful experiences with enemas or later a few due to medical requirements), we agree that foreplay consisting of light (KY lubricated) stroking of my vaginal lips, perineum, and anal opening, coupled with teasing of his anal opening and surrounding tissue provides extremely pleasurable buildup to intercourse. We also find that during intercourse, some teasing of each others' anal openings (depending on position) can add to the pleasure of penetration for both of us.

I find that douching is also capable of producing some pleasurable sensations resulting from stroking my vaginal lips with the douche nozzle as well as from the physical and psychological responses to nozzle penetration. In fact, these sensations often reach a level that leads me to clitoral stroking resulting in a pleasant (albeit relatively small) orgasm.

Have you stayed in touch with your childhood friend Jen? If she's still around you might find it worthwhile to consider rekindling the warm memories from long ago.

Author:
Bunny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, February 07, 2011, 08:36: am

While I don't remember my first enema I do remember my first from someone other than my mom. I was 8yo and had a very bad cold and mom decided that a set of enemas was in order. She told to my brother to give me a 2 bulb soapy followed by a 3 bulb rinse. Since I had seen my brother receive enemas and he had seen me and our sister receive them I thought nothing wrong in him give me enemas. When he was ready I went into the bath, took off my nightie and laid over his lap and took the first enema. After I finished I went into moms room where he was giving her an enema. I took my second and by the end of the day I was feeling much better thanks to being cleaned out.

Author:
steka (to Susan)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011, 10:52: am

Susan! The sensitive areas are exactly as you describe. My clitoris has always been the main source for reaching orgasms – I cannot get off without external stimulation of my clitoris and outer lips. Later – when moist – it is like the sensitive areas moves in-ward and the internal sensitivity increases. I think this is why it feels very arousing when enema bulbs, enema nozzles or other suitable objects are inserted. Taking a douche at this point is also different from other times.
Using enemas in the foreplay has for very long been a main feature for me. When it is time to expel, I just sit on the toilet and let go. While my hubby was around, we turned, so while one sits, the other was standing in front and holding gently the other's head tight to the body - it was very intimate.
Today I often masturbate after taking an enema and while I sit on the toilet, I stroke my hairy parts, vaginal lips and clitoris while I expel. The resulting orgasm can be quite intense.
When I use the douche bulb for fun, I fill it with warm water and while playing with the nozzle in the vaginal area, I squeeze the water from the top of my vulva and down over the clitoris. I give me a very nice feeling and make the lips and clitoris grow bigger and softer.
My childhood friend Jen and I stayed in touch over the years until a couple of years ago, when she prematurely passed away. As we were geographical separated, we only met occasionally, but we kept in touch all along. When we were in our mid-fifties we met at her home - both our hubbies were away. Jen invited me to spend the week-end with her and so I did. We had wine and of course when we walked down "memory lane" we recalled our first experiences with the bulb and our bodies. Believe it or not: we finally undressed and re-lived the first douche and the first mutual enema. Like then we finished with masturbating ourselves. Quite nice, and another warm memory.

Author:
janet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2011, 12:01: am

I doubt anyone who received enemas as a child remembers the first one. What i remember are the sensations from them and the ritual that surrounded them.
Mom would just casually say i needed one , and why didnt i go get ready.
This meant i had to go to my bedroom and get into my nightie and return to the bathroom. I could smell the soap as i walked down the hall and that was the start of the pleasure for me.Even at a young age my vagina eingled with anticipation.When i walked in the enema would be hanging from the shower curtain rod and a towel would be over the clothes hamper for me to lie on. My feet had to be wide apart and my hands touching the base of the tub. My nightie got flicked up and my cheeks were spread for a vaselined finger that went deep inside me and was moved around. The sensation never disappointed me.
The insertion of the nozzle almost made me come once i was old enough , but even as a 10 yr old i was aware of intense feelings.The warm flow was just perfect and i loved it the more she gave me.After expelling and returning to my room it took all of 30 seconds to have a screaming orgasm.
She never knew and i still wish it happened today.

Author:
Susan (to Steka)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, May 08, 2011, 08:44: pm

Hi Steka: Discussions I've had with close friends confirm that the elements of arousal, leading to orgasm, that you and I have described in our posts are an accurate portrayal of most women's experiences. Interesting that responses for both foreplay and solo masturbation involve much the same kind of stimulation. Your comments regarding using the douche bulb "for fun" also remind me how enjoyable I find it to share this experience with my husband, and how it enables me to engage in some pleasurable teasing that I have described in some other posts.

On another thread in this forum, Christine offered the opinion that postings regarding douching are vastly outnumbered by posters about enemas because douching has generally fallen from favor, and that younger women who douche typically use disposables rather than a bag or bulb. My own minimal experience with using disposables convinced me that either bulb or folding syringe is much preferable - an opinion shared by my husband who commented on the one occasion when he shared a shower with me while I used one. "Not as sexy" was his comment. Christine is probably right, but two factors make me wonder: First, a significant number of women have posted on the subject with comments about their pleasurable responses to douche use either solo or with husband/bf to share with. Second, I'm surprised that at least some of those who use disposables don't at least try a real douche syringe and find out how much better it is.

In my case, as I have posted previously, the fact that we had not had sex before we married led me to use my bulb douche as an aid to take the edge off after some steamy sessions that left me highly aroused when I got home or back to the dorm. Those experiences may have led me to a greater appreciation of douching, although I rather imagine that hubby and I would have developed a lot of our shared enjoyment in any case.

Here's hoping that there are others out there who are interested in sharing thoughts and experiences on this topic. I'd enjoy hearing from any of you, particularly regarding responses of husbands/bfs to participating.

Author:
Steka to Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 16, 2011, 01:07: am

Hi Susan!
I'm sure that many of us are stimulated by douching and taking enemas. I have experienced that I am aroused, even if I am alone. Surely I have tried to coach bf's to participate, which e.g. was quite easy during a mutual shower-session. I usually took the bulb and filled it with water while he watched and inserted the nozzle. From his reactions (men can't hide it, can they?) I had a feeling of his readiness. If positive, I guided him to douche my vagina and let him do the filling, inserting and squeezing. Later I have tried to see, if he was positive to enemas. I have done this by exaggerating when he touched my anus. If he responded by increasing his touches there, I have asked him to take my temperature. Again, from his reactions I have guided him further e.g. by taking his temperature and then leading on. For me this has led to some very nice sessions and I can still get pleasures out of the memories when I recall them.

Author:
cindy and marilyn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 31, 2011, 12:50: pm

In the early 50's when people were really pinching pennies, our moms sent us to the grocers for a few items. The store owner, Mrs Doyle gave each of us a Mary Jane candy of which were made up of toffee and peanut butter in the center. We ate them right away and decided to each buy ten more since they were on sale for a nickle for 10. We ate most of them on the way home. when I went to give my mom her change, she spotted the Mary Janes mixed in with the change. She was furious and called Marilyns mom to tell what we did. She came over right away and when she saw the candy we bought, she told my mom that she had some of these last week and are very constipating and had to take several enemas and both girls should get a few enemas right away. Neither of us never had an enema until that day. It took both moms to give us our first enemas for our new adventure that afternoon, evening, bed time and the next day. WOW ,what a learning experience. Thanks Mary Jane.

Author:
joyce (my enema loving grandma)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2013, 07:33: am

my grandmother was in for a visit for a few weeks.mom and i both had colds and she insisted upon giving us both some "much needed enemas" and will not take a no from either of us.mom told her that i have never had an enema,but she merely said than it's about time that she did so i am going to go and buy her and you an enema bag.we went to the drug store where my best girl-friends brother worked. we went to the enema display and she chose a yellow enema kit for mom and "a pretty pink one just for me" along with the ivory soap and vaseline and rectal thermometers.when we went to the couter to buy them,i was embaressed to have him see grandmas purchase.I began to sneeze and grandma said,you sure do need this enema.put her pink enema in a bag for her and the other is for her mom.he smiled and said i sure hope this will make you feel better.when we got home mom got her enemas first and then it was my turn.i had a thermometer stuck in my butt followed by 3 full enema bags.i saw my girl friend and she asked how did i like my enemas because her mom gave her first enemas yesterday too from grandmas advice when her mom came over. GEE THANX GRANDMA !!!!!!!!! uh oh, she's making me another enema and my friend had afew more too. after her and i were talking, we both said that they really were'nt all that bad.we are now both getting period enemas.our moms,my friend and i are now taking more enemas a few times a month and changed to weekly enema sessions.
I would have NEVER thought. try it girls "you'll like it".

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.