Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

Go To http://www.voy.com/58940/

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]
Subject: Re: Enemas and Girdles

Author:
Beth
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, October 25, 2010, 06:55: pm
In reply to: Janet 's message, "Enemas and Girdles" on Tuesday, June 29, 2010, 08:42: pm

Wow, this sounds like a really neat thing to try! I have an older open bottom girdle, I think I will try taking an enema with it on!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Enemas and Girdles

Author:
JenniferC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 27, 2010, 08:53: pm

Hi Beth,

I ALWAYS have my boyfriend in an all in a vintage one open bottom girdle with 6 garters to firmly hold his stockings in place. He used to complain about cramps all the time until I started getting him several styles of open bottom girdles now he can take all 3 quarts of his 3H enemas with at least less cramping. Of course having me dress him as a woman was at first a challenge but as I looked down he was stiff if you know what I mean. He is a closet crossdresser that I am trying to with much patience to come out and wear a dress and hose and heels as he is doing the housework. He does it when I'm not home and is embarassed as he runs back to the bedroom when I walk in the door unexpectedly lol.
I have all the time in the world and yesterday a present came in the mail for him, a new high waisted extra firm open bottom girdle in black with 6 strong garters from American Shapewear. He is already wearing it under his boxers with an old pair of support stockings on and only fleece lined slippers and a t-shirt. I mean I can see his garters holding up his hose so in time he will I'm sure leave the boxers and t-shirt off. I demand he wear his new girdle under his clothes when it's cold enough to wear a heavy sweater or light jacket. He is also getting 3 pairs on run proof light support stockings in the mail in a few days from National Wholesale. I chose black to match his new girdle. I want to take him shopping at the mall and feel his garters through his pants it's a real turn on for me as well as him. I will also be giving him his punishment enemas if he disobeys me in any way.
MMMMMMMMMMMMM I CAN'T WAIT!

Sincerely,
JenniferC.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Enemas and Girdles

Author:
Mary B.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 29, 2010, 04:19: pm

I have been using Coffee reention enemas for many years. And I have found that using a girdle while holding the enema gives good results in that teree are almost no cramps. This is something to consider because a coffee enema should be retained for about 30 to 60 minutes.

About two years ago I gave my complete procedure, but I will now give you all it again.

The night before I take a good clensing enema. The next morining I put on my rubber wast cincher and go and prepare the enema. (Two quarts) I then get back in bed and insert the nozel and place a heating pad on me. I stay like this for about 20 minutes. Then I open the clamp and allow the solution to go in. When it is all in I start a timer. After about 45 minutes I remove the tube and get up and go.
I have been doing this for the last 20 plus years at least every seven days.
The heat from the heating pad relaxes the colon and the rubber girdle restricts the colon from moving. - - Thus no cramping.

If you would like more information - just ask.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Enemas and Girdles

Author:
Paula
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 01, 2010, 05:42: pm

I'd like to hear more about your girdle/enema experiences and how you got into that combination. My email is on an earlier post.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Enemas and Girdles

Author:
Bunny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 02, 2010, 09:18: am

I have never owned or worn a girdle, as I never felt the need for one. I let my jeans or slacks hold me in shape. However for a tight skirt or dress I will wear control top pantyhose and for a loose skirt or dress a garter belt and stockings.

Once early in our marriage hubby put 2qt into with a garter belt on using a bardex and the build up of pressure was very erotic resulting in a wonderful release preceding elimination of the enema. We played around and experimented a lot in those days.

Author:
sally
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 08, 2011, 01:49: pm

sounds wonderful ive bee taking and enema all the time with and open girdle

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Enemas and Girdles

Author:
sally
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 08, 2011, 01:59: pm

I wanted to tell all that if you make time you can have a series of enemas for excelent cleansing. keep waring your girdles during the procss it is the most wonderful feeling.

Author:
Shoida
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 30, 2011, 04:25: am

I don't wear an open bottom girdle but am rather fond of vintage girdles. I sometimes wear a plug after I have filled and at times a supp before. I wear a bulky diaper and then a tight girdle and wait. First come the spurts and i usually climax with that and then a few more spurts as I shudder and then the full flow. I keep a small trash bag and plop the the nappy into them and take a shower.
I also like the look of support pantyhose and the slipperyness of them as sometimes I wait for the buildup on my bed with protective sheet and like the way the pantyhose shimmer as I kick.
I also wear rubber panties sometimes and get turned on with the swishing they make and use a vibrator which I feel through all of that.
What really is a turn on for variety is "riding" a pillow.
Shoida

Author:
Joan Maaxie (WONDERFUL!!!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 01, 2011, 11:19: am

The whole idea of enemas and girdle is AWESOME. WOW what a great feeling while getting into my open bottom girdle and stockings. Than fixing a nice warn and soapy enema. Makes me want to stop talking about it and just do it. When finished and all cleaned out know try filling your self with honey yes I said honey and a small pluge and get dressed (sexy) and go shopping the feeling is GREAT, and your the only one that knows whats going on. Very exciting at any time you could leak but thats the fun. Sorry can't waite any longer I must get it done.

Author:
drn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, November 17, 2011, 07:21: pm

wow.. a lucky man

Author:
Joan Maaxie (Sounds Awesome)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 09:51: pm

Why? Enemas and Girdles?

Author:
Marlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 19, 2011, 11:44: am

Joan,

Why? Variety is the spice of life.

I don’t often wear a girdle when receiving an enema. I say receiving because I only do when by husband and I are engaged in sensual play and then it’s a black open bottom and black hose which really inspires him to provide extra TLC as he’s giving to me. The enema isn’t very large, usually no more than 1.500-ml, given very slowly making it easy to take and extends the sensual play.

Marlene

Author:
Joan (Thanks)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 10:26: pm

Being a big girl (50 D ) having a hard time finding OPEN BOTTOM ALL IN ONE! Thanks Marlene. I look forward getting the idems and trying. Joan

Author:
Jane (adventurer)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, November 27, 2011, 01:35: pm

Well I just had to try this! I took a 3 qt coffee enema with some Alo vera juice while wearing a full body girdle; then added an open bottom on top. Very firm tummy control. Filled the whirlpool tub with warm water and lavender bubble bath. Turned on the jets and emersed myself in the water for 10 min. before I started the flow. Did it very slowly; a trickle! I was able to hold all 3 qts for 20 min. Very relaxing and no cramps! Great experience! Put this on your must try list. Fantastic is an understatement. I wonder if I can do 4 qts?

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.