Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

Go To http://www.voy.com/58940/

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]
Subject: Re: my first enema

Author:
Susan (to Steka)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, February 06, 2011, 06:02: pm
In reply to: Julie 's message, "my first enema" on Sunday, October 03, 2010, 03:35: pm

Hi Steka: We've had some good exchanges in the past and I'm glad to see your latest post. You have accurately described the area in and around the anus as a seat of special sensations. In fact, the entire area consisting of vaginal lips, the perineum between vagina and anus, and the anus itself is capable of producing highly pleasurable sensations when stimulated, particularly by light stroking. It is my opinion that the clitoris, while capable of producing intense pleasure when properly stimulated, is in a different category since it produces a more deeply located response which is more directly linked to orgasmic response (in my case) than the sensations produced in the area discussed earlier. Again, in my own case, pleasurable sensations in this area are particularly associated with surface stimulation - the sensation produced by gentle stroking of the vaginal lips is quite different from that produced by penetration of the vagina as by a douche nozzle or during intercourse. In fact, I would say that the sensations produced during such penetration consist largely of ongoing physical responses to surface stimulation of the vaginal entrance, plus a largely psychological internal response to the movement of the douche nozzle or of my partner's erection.

You mentioned that you and your hubby used enemas in your foreplay to good purpose. While we do not enjoy the actual enema experience (both of us remember with distaste the sensations of filling the colon and subsequent expulsion on long ago youthful experiences with enemas or later a few due to medical requirements), we agree that foreplay consisting of light (KY lubricated) stroking of my vaginal lips, perineum, and anal opening, coupled with teasing of his anal opening and surrounding tissue provides extremely pleasurable buildup to intercourse. We also find that during intercourse, some teasing of each others' anal openings (depending on position) can add to the pleasure of penetration for both of us.

I find that douching is also capable of producing some pleasurable sensations resulting from stroking my vaginal lips with the douche nozzle as well as from the physical and psychological responses to nozzle penetration. In fact, these sensations often reach a level that leads me to clitoral stroking resulting in a pleasant (albeit relatively small) orgasm.

Have you stayed in touch with your childhood friend Jen? If she's still around you might find it worthwhile to consider rekindling the warm memories from long ago.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: my first enema

Author:
Bunny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, February 07, 2011, 08:36: am

While I don't remember my first enema I do remember my first from someone other than my mom. I was 8yo and had a very bad cold and mom decided that a set of enemas was in order. She told to my brother to give me a 2 bulb soapy followed by a 3 bulb rinse. Since I had seen my brother receive enemas and he had seen me and our sister receive them I thought nothing wrong in him give me enemas. When he was ready I went into the bath, took off my nightie and laid over his lap and took the first enema. After I finished I went into moms room where he was giving her an enema. I took my second and by the end of the day I was feeling much better thanks to being cleaned out.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> Subject: Re: my first enema

Author:
steka (to Susan)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011, 10:52: am

Susan! The sensitive areas are exactly as you describe. My clitoris has always been the main source for reaching orgasms – I cannot get off without external stimulation of my clitoris and outer lips. Later – when moist – it is like the sensitive areas moves in-ward and the internal sensitivity increases. I think this is why it feels very arousing when enema bulbs, enema nozzles or other suitable objects are inserted. Taking a douche at this point is also different from other times.
Using enemas in the foreplay has for very long been a main feature for me. When it is time to expel, I just sit on the toilet and let go. While my hubby was around, we turned, so while one sits, the other was standing in front and holding gently the other's head tight to the body - it was very intimate.
Today I often masturbate after taking an enema and while I sit on the toilet, I stroke my hairy parts, vaginal lips and clitoris while I expel. The resulting orgasm can be quite intense.
When I use the douche bulb for fun, I fill it with warm water and while playing with the nozzle in the vaginal area, I squeeze the water from the top of my vulva and down over the clitoris. I give me a very nice feeling and make the lips and clitoris grow bigger and softer.
My childhood friend Jen and I stayed in touch over the years until a couple of years ago, when she prematurely passed away. As we were geographical separated, we only met occasionally, but we kept in touch all along. When we were in our mid-fifties we met at her home - both our hubbies were away. Jen invited me to spend the week-end with her and so I did. We had wine and of course when we walked down "memory lane" we recalled our first experiences with the bulb and our bodies. Believe it or not: we finally undressed and re-lived the first douche and the first mutual enema. Like then we finished with masturbating ourselves. Quite nice, and another warm memory.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.