www.WomensEnemaForum.com
www.WomensEnemaAndDoucheForum.com

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Picture Interpretations

Author:
Marlene
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, April 04, 2011, 04:14: pm

I haven’t seen any postings regarding the art pictures at the head of this site. The changes are appreciated and I think that for variety they should continue to change every three months or so.

The one on the left is interesting in that the young lady appears to be putting up a struggle and will probably be a real test of her two givers ability to administer her enema possibly as a punishment.

The center picture reminds me of the time I was with my mother when she was shopping for a new enema bag. I was about 5 years younger than the young lady depicted in the picture who appears to be quite serene about what is being purchased ostensibly for her “benefit.” At my age when the purchase was being made I was definitely not serene about what I knew was coming. But by the time I reached the age if the pictured recipient, I had achieved and appreciated the “additional benefits” enemas gave me which leaas me to comment on the picture on the right..

The right picture shows a woman who’s expression shows that she is in full acceptance of what is about to happen and welcomes it, her givers expression shows that she knows that she will be able to deliver a good enema and her friend will fully appreciate what she is doing for her, after all we all know that we can be given a better enema than we can give our selves. Her giver also knows that the session will be a pleasant one and probably end to the “satisfaction” of both of them.

Who among we Klismo's in that knee chest position of ready acceptance waits in sweet anticipation to feel that smooth nozzle slipping into us, then seeing the bag or can raised above us and listens for the soft click of the opening clamp followed by the warm steady filling which will either relieve a problem which has necessitated its use or/and provide those sweet other sensations only we Klisno’s understand and enjoy.

Please share your thoughts and feelings about what the pictures mean to you.

Marlene

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Picture Interpretations

Author:
Roberta
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2011, 07:28: pm

I think the one on the left is a sorority prank or initiation. The right looks like two siblings who are very close. we did the same thing with my moms red bulb as youngsters when she was at work.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Picture Interpretations

Author:
Janet S
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 06, 2011, 07:52: pm

Thank you Marlene for your posting. I agree that the videos could go.

Since they were posted I have looked at the pictures many times and given them much thought. When being given enemas I am dressed in only a t shirt but much else in the pictures remind me of my own situations. My mother, and/orher sister usualy give me my enemas and for some reason I have never liked being given an enema positioned like in the picture on the left. Over the years I have tried on many occations to avoid being put in this position always to no avail.

My mother is a very caring person and the pictue on the right is reminisent of the caring person she is when giving me an eenma in the knee chest posion.

Thank you for your posts over the years!

Janet S

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.