VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Re: my first enema

Author:
Susan Benton
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 08:26: pm
In reply to: Kathy 's message, "Re: my first enema" on Saturday, February 05, 2011, 06:54: am

It was my aunt who introduce me to enemas. I was 7 years old and she was strict and harsh sometimes. My first enema was one full of dish soap and someting else. She got me naked in the room and made parade like that to the bathroom where she make me kneel on a rug and order me put my head on the floor. God I remember feeling strange about being in that position but I didn't dare to question her orders. After I spread my knees she let me have it with vaseline on the fat tip. God! it was hard the first time, lots of cramps. But over the years I develop a feeling for it. I give enemas to my kids including my adopted daugther. My aunt was strict I tried to be more civil and calm. I remember she gave a lot of enemas as punisment that were hard and intense.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: my first enema

Author:
Marlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 30, 2011, 05:09: pm

Dear Susan,

I totally disagree with the use of enemas for punishment for any reason what so ever and from your posting it that is what your aunt was doing to you..

Unfortunately over the years I’ve communicated with more then a dozen women who were given enemas for punishment while growing up which culminated in their outlook on the use of enemas when both giving and taking up to the time we began corresponding.

Of those with children of their own there were a number of them who, because of what they gone through never used the enema for punishment.

A number of them did but when they gave an enema for punishment, they adapted to your outlook about giving, i.e.; “I give enemas to my kids including my adopted daughter. My aunt was strict I tried to be more civil and calm.” (From the way you stated it, it reads a though you are or have used them for punishment, please correct me if I’m wrong in my interpretation of what you said.)

In regard to themselves, a large number of them have told me that, as you stated; “over the years I develop a feeling for it.” Meaning that at some point the experiences, although painful and humiliating, turned into pleasure. Most of them told me that often while under the control of the giver would, when their feeling of need arose, would push the proper buttons to be assured of receiving a harsh enema. And after they were on their own continued to have the need and would self administer to themselves enemas of a mixture and volume to take them to the level of discomfort/pleasure they desired. I don’t know if you fit into the button pushing or self administering categories, if you do, would you mind sharing if you are ?

Marlene

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.