www.WomensEnemaForum.com
www.WomensEnemaAndDoucheForum.com

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Colon Tube Usage

Author:
Susan L
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 10:12: am

Does anyone still use colon tubes? I'm trying to get a good high enema with one after my cleansing enema. I can't seem to get it all the way in (36") It's like my colon closes down???

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Colon Tube Usage

Author:
Janet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 06:12: pm

Susan, I remember the first time or two of using my colon tube, and it would not go all the way in either. Those first couple of times I could only get it in about 18 inches, but as colon tube enemas became more natural for me, it is no longer difficult taking all 30 inches each time I use the colon tube for a high enema. One or two cleansings enemas prior to use of the colon tube is a good idea. Also, don't forget that the enema solution should be flowing as you continue to insert the tube. Sometimes it might be necessary to rotate the tube as you are inserting, and that will help it along. Keep trying, but be very careful not to force the tube, as you can do severe internal damage. Once you are able to take the full length of the tube, you will learn to love enemas all over again.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Susan L
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 02, 2011, 10:29: am

Made a nice discovery today...somewhere i had read about using mineral oil or olive oil as a lube. However, what i got from the idea was to inject about 8oz or more into the rectum, not trying to get into the colon so much, sort of forming a pool of oil in the rectum pocket. Then start insertion of the colon tube. It seemed to work quite well, lubricating as it slid past the sigmoid flap. However, this will work best with a good warm soapy enema solution, because you need to get all, or most of the oil out during the expulsion. Otherwise you may get an oil slick in your panties late in the day.

Also need to really get the oil off the rubber colon tube or it will degrade it over time.

Author:
J S
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2011, 11:07: pm

I use a soap stick (Ivory)first which creates a very lubricated rectum before I insert by colon tube. Then it slides in very easily, especially as the water fills me up. Also, the soap usually washes out when it is time to release so there is no problem with residual oil.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.