Women's Enema and Douche Forum.
www.WomensEnemaForum.com
www.WomensEnemaAndDoucheForum.com

VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: how often do you douche?

Author:
tammy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 23, 2011, 08:12: pm

how often do you girls douche? i use a summers eve before we have sex & then clean up with my folding syringe the next morning. we are very active & make love several time a week i know the disposables say no more than twice a week but im douching 4 to 5 times a week seem to stay healthy down there w/o any issues just thought i would see what every ones habbits or thoughts are?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: how often do you douche?

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 03:11: pm

Tammy, I'm sure I'm quite a bit older than you and have been enjoying douching multiple times a week with no bad experiences. At this point in our lives, we usually make love 2 or 3 times a week and I always douche after sex to avoid drippies. Several of us have had some very interesting exchanges about our feminine hygiene experiences, many of them detailing responses by our husbands and/or boyfriends to being invited to not only watch but to participate in our douching. Almost all of the posters reported that inviting hubby or b/f into the shower during an after sex douche invariably leads to an immediate, strong erection even if it's only a short time since they climaxed. In my own case, hubby has explained that seeing my douche nozzle sliding up into my vagina provides a whole new visual erotic experience

I've commented in earlier posts that half the fun of having hubby involved in my douching is seeing his arousal build as we get into the shower and I insert the nozzle. This response of his in turn enhances the pleasurable sensations (penetration and warmth) that I associate with douching. Douching by myself is still pleasurable, but the erotic feedback resulting from his participation is a definite plus, and when our after sex shower play sometimes leads to a hand job for him while he provides some great caressing, that's just an added feature. Another poster made the following comment about her hubby's enjoyment of participating in her feminine hygiene:

"douching can stress the sexual hints that the equipment suggests"

I do believe that most all husbands would agree that their wife's douche syringe carries a definite sexual connotation in their minds.

We've been married for 26 years, and hubby started sharing my douching with me on our honeymoon! We were both virgins until we married, but in those college days we enjoyed quite a bit of steamy good-night kissing and petting (bra unhooked, but his fingers had to stay outside my panties). Back in the dorm, my bulb douche helped me masturbate to a quick climax in the shower. I had explained contraception and douching to him before we married, and when I got out my bulb syringe and told him I was going to douche (This was the second day in our romantic honeymoon hotel in the Black Hills of SD), it was clear that he was eager for a "hands on" demonstration of what I had told him. I was using a diaphragm and jelly for contraception then, and the night before he had seen me insert the diaphragm for our first actual sex, as well as seeing me insert the applicator for follow-up intercourse. He also knew about the requirement of not removing the diaphragm for 6 hours after sex. I invited him into the shower with me, and explained that this was just another feminine hygiene item that he would probably find interesting. Did he ever!! I told him that he'd have to wait until I got the diaphragm back inside me, after which we took care of his erection and my response to it.

Tammy, I have followed and participated in this forum for quite some time, although it seems that interest in sharing stories about the subject of douching has died off rather sharply. I have come to the conclusion that my own interest in sharing stories about douching actually arises from the fact that I enjoy the distinct feeling of arousal that results when I read of others' experiences in sharing this aspect of feminine hygiene with their hubbies and/or bfs. I get a strong arousal from seeing the way my husband reacts to "helping" with my douching, and part of my arousal in reading posts by others does originate from their description of their males' reactions. In addition, however, I admit to enjoying a very distinct arousal by picturing in my mind the actions and sensitivities of the ladies themselves - for example, when one of the posters described some teasing that she enjoys engaging in with her husband. I admit to feeling some distinct erotic arousal regarding her graphic description of how she does it.

I have never had an actual lesbian experience beyond some fairly tame hugging and kissing with my college room mate which was not intentionally erotic at the time. Now, however, at a remove of 30 years, I sometimes see that room mate in my imagination when reading of another poster's activities (such as the aforementioned teasing), and have on occasion wondered why we didn't go just a little bit further at the time; perhaps to try out some fondling or maybe even sleeping together nude (that thought does get me definitely aroused!).

My hetero life is thoroughly and completely enjoyable, but the past frank, anonymous exchanges with other ladies has definitely left me wondering if I haven't missed something by not trying out some of the experiences on my side of the gender divide that I like to fantasize about. Do any of you have any comments on my admissions in this area?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
steka (To Susan and Tammy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 26, 2011, 01:38: am

Susan, your answer to Tammy seems to sum up quite a number of contributions to this NG. As often before, I agree that Tammy maybe is a bit younger, than are you and me. In these days, apparently it is not so common to douche – at least not with your own equipment, more likely is disposables in demand. There do the next generation make a sad mistake. The joy of getting this special tingling feeling, the joy of taken out the douche bag or the bulb, the anticipation when the water is running – that is all lost with a disposal. I have tried to use a disposal, and it was not nearly as arousing.
Tammy, do as Susan advises you: get your own equipment and guide your partner by letting him watch your activities. If he is interested/aroused by your doings, you will notice and can move on.
I will advise you to go back a long way in this NG, you will get many, many good pieces of advises and related experiences. Good luck and have a good time, Tammy!

Author:
tammy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 08:43: pm

i have posted how my b/f responds to watching and giving me a douche. just wanted to see if anyone thought i was douching too much and how often they douched? i was looking for more feed back at this point not talking about how much my b/f likes it. come on girls lets talk & share.

[> [> Subject: Re: how often do you douche?

Author:
Jinny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 03, 2011, 01:59: pm

Once or twice a week for me, and I've never had a infection in my life.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: how often do you douche?

Author:
tammy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 07, 2011, 08:11: pm

thanks for your response. it would be nice to hear from more girls about how often !

Author:
Sunshine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 28, 2011, 02:39: am

Nothing better then a hot bath an warm Douche with my bf are by myself

Author:
Denise_S (Generally Satisfied)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 12:07: pm

To tammy and all-
I douche every other day, and before / after sex with my boyfriend. I've only had one yeast infection in the past three years, and I don't smell like tuna, unlike some of my co-workers who don't believe in douching.

Here's what I do, For semi-daily douching, I use products from: www.gardenofcures.com

For the boyfriend, I use Summers Eve Sweet Romance before, and vinegar/water in an open-top bag afterward (that could bee a couple of hours after).

Point is- I think the whole idea of the anti-douching campeign is a myth. Girls, how do you expect all the stuff that goes inside to ever get out?

If you are one of the women who has never douched, the first time you do, look at the water that comes out. What you see will surprise you if you have douched effectively, for there is crud inside of you that won't come out otherwise.

Author:
lexi (timid)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 10:49: pm

Hey girls, i have a couple of questions... first of all i loved you guy's post, they have cleared some of my thoughts. i am 23 years old and i have never used a douche, i ran across one a random day i was shopping and decided to buy it i still haven't use it (i got it about 3 days ago) i wanted to ask is it safe to douche before/after sex? and if my bf is going to eat me out is he going to taste it?

Author:
jinny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 11:12: pm

If you douche just before sex, yes, your partner will notice, especially if you use one of the more flowery, fragrant mixtures.

I like to douche after sex and early in the morning as part of shower routine. Or early in the morning after sex as part of my shower routine (grin).

Author:
Sunshine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, May 06, 2012, 01:54: am

Lexi your bf might really take interest in you douching while showering an maybe would like to give you a helping hand...:)

Author:
Shinarax
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 01:59: am

Never douched never had any vaginal infection or bad smell but i have noticed where i live it is very hot and humid so my natural moisture down there doesnt help with the humidity and heat my question is how often do women douche to lower the moisture

Author:
meme (scared)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2012, 09:15: pm

so i douche every weekk and i would like to know can i get sick from it ? like i duche last week after my period went away and then i doche like two das ag after e and my boyfriend had sex and i started to bleed again is that normal ???????

Author:
steka
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 12:51: am

You should see a doctor about the bleeding.
You should see a language-teacher.
All best :-))

Author:
jaslene (Never Douched)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 06:17: pm

I am 20 yrs old and i have never douched, how often should i douche? is it safe to douche daily? i have sex every day and i have NEVER douched will it be best if i start to?

Author:
Anna (To Jaslene)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012, 07:59: pm

Jaslene, I am much older then you are and I have a lot of experience douching. If you wuold like advise or help you can email me at annab1420@hotmail.com
Anna

[> [> [> Subject: Re: how often do you douche?

Author:
sunshine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 21, 2012, 06:31: pm

Anna what type of douche do you use most often.. i douche but was wondering what types of douches other women use..thanks Sunshine

Author:
Emily (DO NOT DOUCHE! Pls listen I'm studying medicine)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012, 05:44: pm

Please girls, take a minute to research this properly before sticking anything in you! I know this is very common in America but its becoming more & more aware that douching is neither necessary nor SAFE!
Our vaginas are self cleaning, every now & then women will get thrush or a yeast infection & that is down to stress, a change in diet or just generally run down. It happens, & its most definitely not because of a dirty vagina. What you use to douche can actually disrupt the balance of good & bad bacteria resulting in infections or pelvis inflammation. If your vagina is a bit smelly or you have discharge, douching won't change anything, you need to see a doctor. Just Remember how remarkable the human body is, we survived thousands of years before without it all & statics show that women who douche are more likely to have vaginal infections & inflammation

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.