Women's Enema and Douche Forum.
www.WomensEnemaForum.com
www.WomensEnemaAndDoucheForum.com

VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: husband gave me a fleets enema

Author:
Maura
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 06:38: pm

The night before my lap surgery, was ordered a fleets enema. I planned to self-administer it, but hubby offered, actually wanted to give it. So, at bedtime, grabbed a towel and placed on bathroom rug, pulled my pants and undies down and got down on all fours. Hubby kneeled behind me, spread my cheeks, inserted the tip and squeezed. It felt ok for a few minutes, then couldn't hold it - jumped on the toilet and let go. Wasn't too bad and would consider allowing him to give another one in the future if needed and would offer to do the same for him if the roles were reversed.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: husband gave me a fleets enema

Author:
Tracygirl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 28, 2011, 03:07: pm

I had a boyfriend give me a Fleet one time when I was constipated and he didn't want to do anal on me. He even went to the drugstore and got it for me. He was very gentle and caring when he administered it to me. Afterward I felt so much better we got pretty amorous :)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> Subject: But my boyfriend would not!

Author:
Katie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 11, 2011, 07:22: am

Some years ago I was spending a lot of time with this guy who kept whispering in my ear that he wanted to give me an enema. I could not for the life of me understand why. But one time when I was in the drugstore to get my pills refilled, I walked past the enema section and on impulse bought a Fleet. One night we were in bed and he starts playing around and again asks when will I let him give me an enema. I took the Fleet from the nightstand drawer and handed it to him. He laughed! He said that is not a real enema and not what he had in mind. I was a bit confused. He asked if I had a douche bag. OH! Now I was getting the picture.
Anyway, it was not too bad and several tries later he taught me to give him enemas too. But about that time some other things happened and we split. But I got to keep a new habit. By the way, one day when I was home alone and bored I gave myself that Fleet enema. While it certainly made me go, it was not the same.

[> Subject: Re: husband gave me a fleets enema

Author:
Maggie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 21, 2011, 07:13: pm

Last summer, I gave my husband a FLEET prior to his DRE, so the situation was reversed from Maura's. Although he got bored of lying on the bed for 15 minutes. I think he finally went after 25 minutes or so. Giving him one was a sight to see. He offered to give me one a month later before my ultasound, but I said there was no way he would see me in that position.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.