VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: How often do You Enema?

Author:
Martha
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 03:04: pm

Having been raised by a nurse/mother and grandmother, I received frequent, routine cleansing enemas from either or both. I wasn't happy about having them unless I was really consipated but there was no way to get out of it. When I was told that I had to have an enema, that was it. As a kid, I vowed never to have enemas or be an enema mom when I grew-up and left home but I quickly learned that my body knew when I needed them and I realized that they are necessary to maintain good health. I take 2 3 qt enemas every weekend. I always start with a 105 degree soapsuds cleansing enema and then a 3 qt baking soda rinse which is very soothing.I am curious as to how often others take enemas and if they also became enema moms.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: How often do You Enema?

Author:
Janet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 04:36: pm

It is easy to understand how you have grown accustomed to weekly enemas, Martha. Like you, I received enemas regularly from my mother in pre-teen years. However, as I blossomed into a teenage girl, I began taking my own enemas and have followed the same routine for years now. On average I take at least three 2 quart baking soda enemas weekly and at least once monthly I take a Castille soap suds enema. However, over the last several years my collection of enema equipment has grown from 2 quart combination bag and 2 quart fountain syringe to include a 4 quart combination bag, 6 quart sit-on JBL bag, double balloon inflatable nozzle, and 30-inch FR32 colon tube. This collection makes my weekly enema sessions very exciting, as planning and preparation adds to the enjoyment of each one.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: How often do You Enema?

Author:
Barbara (sort of sad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 03:53: pm

I have IBS and have dry hard stool. I was wondering if the enemas would help my IBS or would it make it worst. also what kind of soap do you use. could you answer as soon as possible. i am consipated and really have to move my bowels soon. thank you so much

Author:
donna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, March 01, 2012, 02:07: pm

Martha and Janet, I too had many enemas as a pre-teen girl. Most of the time I really enjoyed them and looked forward to the next one with excitement. By the time I was around 14, I realized I was hooked on them for the excitement and sexual pleasure they gave me. By then I was too giving myself enemas, and masturbating either while doing them or later in my bedroom.
I have graduated from the plain drugsotre 2-qt bag, white hose, and white nozzles. I want variety in my enema life, so I splurged for a 3-qt Paris bag, red corrugated hose, a black penis-shaped nozzle, and a green flexi-nozzle. I take maybe 2 enemas during the week--usually before bed and my shower. A soapy one followed by a rinse. Saturday mornings have been my special enema time for many years. I take a long time in preparation and thought/excitment of 2 soapies and 2 rinses, take them very slowly in various positions, and all the time playing with myself to great orgasms. I like to switch between the nozzles. What's good about the black one is that it's thick at the tip (1 1/4"), so it stays in without me holding it, which frees my hands to do "other things". Mmmmm what fun!

Ladies, let's continue this thread. I know there must be many of you out there who read but rarely if ever post. Come on, let's participate...you don't have to divulge your whole name or your e-mail addy.

Martha and Janet, and any other ladies, please feel free to write to me. Male readers and impostors, don't bother! You will get immediately deleted and blocked.

Donna
donnaenema@yahoo.com

[> Subject: about once a week

Author:
Little Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, March 03, 2012, 04:04: am

Author:
Catherine A.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2012, 02:37: pm

Mine don't follow a regular pattern. I usually need an enema when my irritable bowel flares up and I'm blocked up. I'll go a month or two (even three) and feel fine. Then I go through what my husband affectionately calls my "down time" when I may take several enemas for a good cleansing. They do help me feel better.

I'm still going on at least two longer business trips a year for my firm. I'm not the best traveler in the "regularity" dept. I wish they designed hotel bathrooms with a more convenient hook to hang an enema bag (LOL).

Author:
Sesame
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2012, 07:10: pm

Catherine, if you get a swag lamp chain and a carabiner hook, you can make an adjustable devise that you can hang just about anywhere, especially in a hotel bathroom. Then, just hang your enema bag on one of the links and presto, you're in business. Plus, the chain is easy to pack and travel with.

Author:
jinny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, March 09, 2012, 09:03: am

Twice a week enema and twice a week douche. Not on same days.

Author:
Bunny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, March 09, 2012, 10:06: am

Twice a week, every Tue morn a soapy and a rinse from hubby and late every Fri afternoon with my oldest dau both giving to me and receiving from me. Hubby gets his wash and rince after dinner on Fri.

Plus we do about twice a month enemas with heavy sex play.

Author:
Heather Wiliams
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 04, 2013, 11:56: am

I generally take 2 coffee enemas or yerba mate/coffee enemas every morning, with another of the same in the afternoon or evening. Sometimes I will fit another one in sometimes during the day.

Author:
Brenda (Relaxed, content, cleansed)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013, 12:01: am

I began taking enemas once or twice a month shortly after starting my first real job after finishing college over 20 years ago, and over the years that frequency gradually increased. Today I seldom miss a day without having an enema.

I truly enjoy the feeling of emptiness in my colon when I know it's clean and my energy levels are increased. During the work week I usually take my enema before bedtime, but on weekends I like to get an early start and have one as soon as I awake.

When I miss a day I feel guilty and can't wait until I do. There have been a few times that I have gone a week or more without an enema, but on most occasions I've managed to eventually go on my own, so I know things down there can still work on their own.

That despite friends and relatives warning me of the "dangers" of becoming dependent on enemas. I go in for colonics a few times a year and the woman I go to who has been giving colonics for many years tells me she has clients in their 70's and 80's in excellent health who have used daily enemas for decades with no ill effects.

So I'm not worried about mine, I'll just keep enjoying them.

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 16, 2013, 12:43: am

When you use the term enema for purposes of this thread are you referring to one enema filling or an enema session? I usually do anywhere from 1 to 3 enemas in a session at least once a week with coffee about every other week.

Lis

[> [> Subject: Re: How often do You Enema?

Author:
Janet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 16, 2013, 11:53: am

My schedule is usually 2-3 enema sessions each week, taking 2 or 3 two quart enemas in a session. This routine has kept me healthy and fit for many years, not to mention the side benefits included that come with some sessions.

Author:
Savannah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 16, 2013, 10:23: pm

When I was younger (14_15) I found moms douche and I was like What is this? She told me what it was and then she said she wanted to show me how it worked. I didn't think anything else about it. She told me to take all my clothes off and get on her knees. I did as I was told and I felt something cold touch my anus. I asked what us that? She responds with Some lube. Then is slide in. It felt kind of weird when it first went in but it felt even weirder when she squeezed it. She took it out and filled it up again and did the same thing for 2 more times. She went to her bedroom and came back with a butt plug to make sure I didn't leak anything out. She told me to follow her and we went to her room. She got out a big thick and long vibrating dick. She told me to crouch like I was peeing in the woods. I did. She lubed up the dick and told me this might hurt and shoved it in my vagina. All I knew was it hurt like hell and then it started vibrating. I thought I was in heaven. It felt so good and then she told me I could go to the bathroom and expel the enema and go back to what I was doing. I think we did that for about a year after I graduated for high school. we took turns doing it to each other every week. I think that was the best thing that had happened to me.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.