Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

Go To http://www.voy.com/58940/

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]
Subject: children enema

Author:
esmat ghasemian
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 01:58: am

Ladies what type of bulb enema you have to give your children weekly enema ,i have 4 ounce bulb enema ,how old are your children ,how many bulb you give them each time ,mine are 6 and 7 how many you think they need ,i give them 4 bulb each time ,i give them enema each weekend ,both of them the same time ,is very helpful for them ,since one years ago i started give them soapy water enema , i need your advise on bulb enema i tell them to lay down on stomach on the floor ,please some advise thank you i do not have much experinse in given enema

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: children enema

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012, 01:40: pm

I bought a child-size enema bulb from John Bell & Croyden years ago, and I've been giving my daughter enemas on rare occasions since age 3 (usually we use suppositories).

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: children enema

Author:
mrs Leigh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 12, 2012, 11:44: am

I give my 6 year old daughter a fleet enema once a week.My doctor said it is ok once a week.

Author:
Marlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 01:12: am

Normally I do discuss giving enemas to children, however in this instance I agree with Susan. Repeated insertions of a bub enema nozzle can injure the delicate tissues of the anal sphincter and for this reason neither my mother or Aunt Kathy who was an RN used a bulb syringe for me or my sisters. Our enemas were given from a bag or can and a rubber rectal tube was the nozzle rather than a hard tip. I did the same for my children

In the previous posts the ages mentioned for the children ranged from 3-YO to 7-YO. The guidelines my mother and aunt used for enema volumes came from her nursing books and they are as follows:

AGE AMOUNT NUMBER OF 4-OZ
BULB INSERTIONS

3-YO; 16-ox 4

4-YO; 19-oz 5

5-YO; 24-oz 6

6-YO; 28-oz 7

7-YO; 32-oz 8

Since the bulb doesn’t empty completely each time there is probably up to an ounce of enema solution remaining in it with each injection so at least one more insertion would need to be done and in the case of the 6 & 7-YO’s probably two. Also there is always the possibility of injecting air which leads to early cramping.

When using the bag, after letting the air out of the hose and nozzle before insertion only one insertion is needed and the enema is easily delivered.

Author:
Trish to Marlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012, 12:45: pm

Marlene, could you post the suggested enema volume for ages beyond 7? I am interested in knowing what the suggested volume is for my 11 and 13 year old and would also like to know what is the suggested volume as they grow older. Thank you.

Author:
Marlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012, 04:21: pm

Dear Trish,

Here is the information you have ask for. I hope it is helpful for you and others.

These amounts were taken from my aunt’s nursing books and the volumes were given in milliliters. I have converted them to approximate ounces and quarts rounding off to the nearest unit.

According to the book, the amounts are general in nature for the age of the recipient and should be used as a guideline it is not unusual that 10% more or less can be taken.

Other guidelines are: When giving the enema the bottom of the container should be suspended 610-mm, (2-feet) above the anis. Should the enema stop flowing, the container may be raised another 153-mm, (6-inches) to 2.5 feet, if the flow resumes continue giving if it does not the recipient has taken all they can and stop. This is especially important when giving to younger children. For a recipient 16-YO or older the container may be raised to, but no more then, an additional 6-inches to a maximum height of 3-feet.

When giving a soapsuds enema, a rule that my aunt and mother used was give no more than 1-teaspoon of medically approved soap per quart, Dr. Bronners baby soap is OK, they never used bar ivory because the amount could not be determined and the recommended amount of liquid soap works well without resulting in undo stress, also reduce the amount accordingly for smaller volumes, i.e. ¼- teaspoon per 8-oz of enema. It makes the enema easier to take and hold, also if the enema is given slowly enough the enema will be doing its work early on.

Recommended volumes:

Newborn: 233-ml; 8-oz; .25-qt

1-YO: 320-ml; 11-oz; .33-qt

2-YO: 400-ml; 14-oz, .42-qt

3-YO: 485-ml; 16-oz; .50-qt

4-YO: 570-ml; 19-oz; .60-qt

5-YO: 650-ml; 22-oz; .68-qt

6-YO: 740-ml; 25-oz; .78-qt

7-YO: 820-ml; 28-oz: .87-qt

8-YO: 905-ml; 31-oz; .95-qt

9-YO: 990-ml; 34-oz; 1.05-qt

10-YO: 1,070-ml; 36-oz; 1.1-qt

11-YO: 1,160-ml; 40-oz; 1.2-qt

12-YO: 1,240-ml; 42-0z; 1.3-qt

13-YO: 1,320-ml; 45-oz; 1.4-qt

14-YO: 1,400-ml; 47-oz; 1.5-qt

15-YO: 1,490-ml; 50-oz; 1.6-qt

16-YO: 1,570-ml; 54-oz; 1.7-qt

17-YO: 1660-ml; 56-oz; 1.8-qt

18-YO: 1750-ml; 59-oz; 1.85-qt

19-YO: 1,830-ml; 62-oz; 1.9-qt

20-YO: 1,910-ml; 65-oz; 2.0-qt

21-YO, (Adult): 2,000-ml; 68-oz; 1.2-qt

[> [> [> Subject: Re: children enema

Author:
Trish to Marlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 10:31: am

Thank you, Marlene. Just as an aside, I would guess from comments made by family members and a few very close friends that there are a lot of moms who think that youngsters are ready for full bag (2 quart) enemas when they reach their mid teens.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: children enema

Author:
Marlene to Trish
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 22, 2012, 04:54: pm

Dear Trish,

You mentioned that: "I would guess from comments made by family members and a few very close friends that there are a lot of moms who think that youngsters are ready for full bag (2 quart) enemas when they reach their mid teens."

Some can take more but caution needs to be the watchword. As I mentioned: "When giving the enema the bottom of the container should be suspended 610-mm, (2-feet) above the anis. Should the enema stop flowing, the container may be raised another 153-mm, (6-inches) to 2.5 feet, if the flow resumes continue giving if it does not the recipient has taken all they can and stop. This is especially important when giving to younger children. For a recipient 16-YO or older the container may be raised to, but no more then, an additional 6-inches to a maximum height of 3-feet."

When receiving an enema, I pretty much reached my limit as stated by the recommended volumes. But my next to oldest sister, I had three and I am the baby of the family, by age 14 often could empty the 2-quart bag or can. As an aside she and I are the only ones who now take enemas and enjoy them for their sensuality which provides an "additional benefits" experience that comes along with them. Unfortunately unlike my husband, her husband does not enjoy them. Another sister never takes an enema relying on laxatives and so dislikes anything going into her Rectum, don't use Suppositories. My other sister only takes an enema when constipated and prefers to get things over with ASAP rather than to use a laxative or suppository.

Marlene

Author:
Lauren
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 01:01: am

Author:
Wendy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012, 02:30: pm

My son's doctor has suggested an enema for mt 11 yo son. He hasnt had one for bout a year. According to Marlenes chart I should give him 32oz of water(soapy?). I have an enema bag with rectal and douche nozzles. Isnt 32 oz a bit much for a small boy? Which nozle nozle shoud i use? I used a bulb on him last year but didnt get good result so had to give him 2 more to get a good bm. I have always had him over mhy lap also. It is mjush easier to control him ,he reallhy cries nad kicks alot. Anhy suggestions? Thanks

Author:
marlen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 09:09: am

Make your son the enema with the enema can in the knee-chest position with cloon tubes ch 35 or 40 11,6-13,3 mm and insert
the tubes carefully 4 inches.

Author:
Fran
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 12:41: pm

What is the purpose of the enema?

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.