Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: A humiliating experience of an enema

Author:
Susie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, July 14, 2012, 09:39: pm

I live in Korea. I wanna share an extremely humiliating enema experience I had when I was 18 in high school. I used to have a serious symptom of constipation and one day I felt it's getting stuck up in my stomach real bad after school. My mom took me to an ER. I didn't realize I would be in the most humiliating situation in my entire life. To help you guys understand, in korea, in hospitals or anywhere else, parents' decisions are considered much more importantly than minors at any kind of situations. Back to the story, a young female nurse came to my bed and started talking to my mom. The patient was me!! But my free will was being ignored. They(nurses & my mom) decided to give me an enema. I'd never had an experience so I felt so scared and humiliated so I tried to resist and yell that I didn't want to. But it was too late and I was helpless. My arms,legs and waist were held tight by a couple of female nurses and a female nurse started rubbing vaseline on my butt hole with her finger. After the lubrication, she said to my mother "Her symptom is pretty severe, we need to insert 'two' into her." Jesus..I'm the patient and it's my butt hole!! Why do they keep deciding on it at will? For a couple of nurses were holding me so tight that I couldn't move, I gave up my dignity. The nurse finally started inserting enemas into my ass. Still the other nurses were holding me to make me obey and stay still. I felt like I was a prisoner or a slave..

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: A humiliating experience of an enema

Author:
SF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 01:21: pm

That would be absolutely horrible at any age - but you were 18! That amazes me, at what age do you stop being "minor" in Korea. I'd left "school" and moved onto college by the age of 18. And the age of adulthood is 18 in Britain, but I think that's a year or two too high!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> Subject: Re: A humiliating experience of an enema

Author:
Brenda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2012, 12:02: pm

Susie be grateful (unless you chose not to mention it or it didn't happen) that prior to your enema, that you didn't get a thermometer stuck up your behind for whatever time was needed to record your temp. Sometimes if a glass thermometers was or is used it can be a 3-4 minute "eternity", while you lay there with this glass numbered rod jutting out from between your butt cheeks; whereas a rectal electronic thermometer probe is only about 30-40 seconds, though none the less humiliating, having a thermometer of some type up your butt in front of all present,and have your rectal temperature taken. I've been through that as a teen too,and not only once, but a number of times, as well as getting a well lubed and placed enema nozzle sent up my bottom. I got these temperature takings and enemas mostly at home, but twice in the ER I not only had a thermometer put up my behind, but got a retention enema with a bardex nozzle. Try that, some day! Hope that was your last humiliating experience. I'm 24 now, but unless it's a really dire situation, ain't no one sticking a thermometer or enema tube or nuzzle up my rear end!

[> [> Subject: Re: A humiliating experience of an enema

Author:
Susan Gowan Benton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 27, 2012, 03:48: pm

I read your article and I will ask a question for any enema lovers outhere. I have participate in the forums only in occacional times because my husband thinks that I should keep the enema's thing private. He does not beleive in sharing our experience with enemas. I am getting them most of the time and he only experienced a few times. He thinks that if I share my stories I am in violation of the privacy of our marriage. He found an e-mail about enemas from a female friend and was very furious about it. The thing is this, I became friend with a nurse at the clinic. She and I talked a lot and I confess to her that I like enemas, specially punishing enemas because they help me relieve the strong enemas the women in my family gave me since I was a little girl. I don't have any bad feelings against them because over time I develop a love for enemas and the memories and sensations associated with them. She has a frined doctor who is now retired but is willing to give some strong enemas. My frined talked to him about me and he agree to fullfill my request for a full medical exam that includes enemas. I went with my frined to talk with him and he told me that he agree to see me but it was with the condition that I agree to submit to the exams and the enemas. He also told me that over the years he has seen a number of men and women who seek his expertise but he does not want a permanent relationship with anybody, because he is retired and he is enjoying his life with grandkids.
So, here is the deal, I told him that when I married my second husband along came a 12 year old step-daughter. When she stepped out of line I tried to be friend with her and took her to counseling and therapist in the hope to make my marriage works. After so many efforts (and money spent in doctors and therapists) I took over and give her some very hard enemas. That did the trick and over time she changed and everything was better for us. We became friends and latter when she started dating (without my husband's permission) he became enrage and took her and my to the clinic to see if she had sex with him. Thank God she was a virgin at the time but because my husband is a man the personnel in the clinic let me inside during the exam. They got her naked and after taking her weight proceded to examin her skin for bruses or signals that she was punched or hit. Noothing was found, and beleive me that head nurse check everywhere, including her vagina and spread wide ass cheeks. The doctor gave her a vaginal exam and proceded to give her several enemas. She took them with some easy because of the training with enemas she got from me. But I got the chills in my stomach when the nurse said "you are going to get several enemas, so get ready. get on the table face down I am going to take your temperature rectally", I ask her why and she said something about the enema needed to be a few degrees above the corporal temperature. After she cleaded the thermometer she told her "girl, get on the knee-chest position, get your butt as high as you can get and lower the head on the table. Good! and you see that extra padding on the side, spread your knees wide and open those legs, please" she obeyed and the nurse just said "good girl!". God I got the chills because that's what I use to hear when I grew up. When all the enemas where done another doctor came in and proceded to inset a scope in her rectun, in the same position, until the handle reach her ass-cheeks, making her grunt, and slowly pulling back out, it was intense for her but she took it and the exam revelead that nothing traveled that way and this made my husband happy.
The doctor ask me directly if I would like to repeat the experience and I said with trembling voice yes. He said that because I am a grown woman he would use speculums in my vagina and samples will be taken like in real exam (no laboratory will be done) and later he has an extra wide exam table to give the enemas in the same position that my step-daughter did. He will use an anal speculum (I heard about it but never have one in me) and the finale will be with an old endoscope (it suppose to be larger that an proctoscope). I said I agree and in the next two weeks I will visit his private clinic with my friend along me acting as the nurse, he assured me that he will be firm but I will never be in danger, but firms words will be use with me just like my mother use to do it. He ask me many questions and finally he ask if I wanted something in particular, and I said yes. I want to know if he can use vic-vapor-rub as a lube, my aunt and grandmother use to use it with my punishing enemas. He said yes and that he does not see a problem with it, if that is my wish.
My question is: How can I tell my husband that I have the courage to do this? What if he saids no? What should I do? I don't want to hide nothing from him.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: A humiliating experience of an enema

Author:
Stephanie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 14, 2012, 10:13: am

Don't tell your husband. He appears to be a control nut. He won't let you do it.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: A humiliating experience of an enema

Author:
Susan Gwoan Benton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2012, 12:00: pm

Thank you for your reply, but let me explain. He is my second husband and we have a good marriage with the occacional problems that comes along. His daughter and my kids are our family and that is very clear for me. The differences that we have between my husband and I is that we were brought up differently. I was given enemas since I was a little girl, and you could said at that age I did everything to avoid one. Of course my mother, my grandmother, and my aunt make sure I receive one. I was also given enemas at the doctors office by a nurse. So I grew up with them. I was also one of those girls that receive enemas as punishment, those were very hot, soppy and hard to take. But as the years passed I develop a fethish over them and I don't view them with the same rejection as when I was a kid. In my household enemas were a norm and even the boys got one. I am pretty sure husbands got one too. So you see enemas are not only something that I like but over the years I can remember all those years and revive memories. I was shock when I discover this forum by accident because I thought that only few families did enemas, but I can see that is a commom practice that many people do. But my husband is not like that, he was brought up in a more secluded family with more strong religious believes and his family never use enemas. When we dated I never mentioned enemas to him and after we got married I had the courage to talk to him about it and in the begining he didn't mind. We went to a difficult adjusting time in the beginning of our marriage when his dauthter (now my loved daughter too because I love that girl)tried to brake us apart by being an unruling BRAT! We tried everything, from counselors to professional psycologies but nothing worked, so in the end I submitted that girl to hard punishment enemas and that did the work (hey, it worked for me) and now she is happy child with good grades that really does not give us any truoble, occasionally she has the hormome rush for a boy but she has behave properly so far. At one time my husband discover that she was dating a boy and he was the one that took her to the clinic to have her check, and beleive me they gave her a complete check up in the nude, with vaginal and a complete rectal check that included enemas and the proctoscope. But in the end the doctor told us that she was saying the truth and tha she was a virgin, thank God! The enemas that I gave that girl helped her endure that test and she has submitted to that test twice now with no problems, I am so proud of her. My husband has more trust in her and a better communication with her. But this was an incident inside the family that he considers that stays inside the family, other than the people at the clinic nobody knows. When I told him that I wanted to have a doctor gave a good check he reacted strongly against it. His reason is that I posted this in the forum and that I don't know who else will read it, he is afraid that people that we know will find out and critize us, that a lot of people will not understand, that we are a family of perverts. If I give and enema to the kids or he gives me one all this is done inside our home, in the privacy of our home, and that no one should know what's going on inside our house. He was very furious that people can critize us in the wrong way and that I went into the social media (thats how he call the forum)and that I talked with my nurse friend and with the doctor. He really is a good man and gas the best intention for his family, is just that is hard for him to understand the fetish I got for enemas and being subjected to several enemas and a rectal exam in a clinic. Right now I using the computers at the public library to write in the forum because I don't want to upset him but we have talked more relaxed now and at least he seem to listem to my reasons but has not agree to my request. So, yes I did not do it, I don't want to do something like that behind his back, my marriage means more to me than my desire for what he calls a fantasy. The bad thing is that our love life has gone down and while he still gives me my enema, he does not command me to get into the knee-chest position, he is disconnected and he seems uninterested, he seems to want to end quick and get it done with it, and that hurst me a lot.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.