Women's Enema and Douche Forum.
www.WomensEnemaForum.com
www.WomensEnemaAndDoucheForum.com

VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: 3 Quart Enema Using a 2 Quart Bag

Author:
Janet
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 07, 2012, 04:17: pm

An open top 2 quart bag is my favorite for taking enemas. However, I always wanted to take more than 2 quarts, but did not have a larger bag. Now I have discovered it is quite easy using my 2 quart bag to take a 3 quart enema and very filling and erotic to say the least. First I prepare a regular 1 quart enema, but then I use a 2 quart mixing bowl and prepare warm water and baking soda, which is set aside. After taking one quart I am able to get up and pour the additional prepared 2 quart mixture into the bag and take the additional 2 quarts without expelling until the bag is empty, resulting in a 3 quart enema. Now my regular colon cleansing routine is a 2 quart cleansing enema followed by a 3 quart enema at least once per week. Wonderful.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: 3 Quart Enema Using a 2 Quart Bag

Author:
Phyllis S
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, November 07, 2012, 05:39: pm

Many years ago I learned a technique from a pen pal that serves the same purpose, syphon-filling a rubber combination bag.
Put a partially filled and assembled combination bag on the floor, place the nozzle in the remaining liquid so it is on the bottom of the container, then step on the bag to force out the remaining air. When the bubbles stop take your foot off of the bag and gravity will suck down the rest of the water.
The bag will be almost round, but I've never had one rupture doing this.
You may need to pinch the hose at first since that first quart of enema solution will flow under pressure, but after that you get a nice large enema with no need to get up and refill the bag.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: 3 Quart Enema Using a 2 Quart Bag

Author:
Janet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, November 08, 2012, 12:54: pm

Phyllis, I have tried the method you described in the past. However, I did have a bag rupture (what a cleanup job). I much prefer my open top bag, and it is quite easy to take the 3 quart enema as described in my post.

[> Subject: Re: 3 Quart Enema Using a 2 Quart Bag

Author:
Marlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 10, 2012, 01:06: pm

If you have two bags use them together.

Buy a connection “Y” available at most hardware or builders supply stores, connect the bag’s hoses to the top two legs of the “Y”, having the hose clamps about 6 inches above it. Also buy any length of hose you wish at the same place and connect it to the bottom leg of the “Y” and connect the nozzle of your choice to the other end of the hose. Fill both bags, lay back insert the nozzle and open the clamp on one of the bags. When that bag empties close the clamp and open the clamp for the second bag and take the amount you want.

My husband and I have been doing this for years. I can take about a bag and a quarter to a half, my husband can take a bag and a half and more, sometimes he can empty both bags.

Marlene

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.