Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: EROTIC ENEMAS

Author:
TRISH
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 24, 2012, 04:31: am

My girlfriend persuaded me to get a higginson pump
cause she was given it in early childhood nearly 30
years ago said she quite liked the sensation.
It does feel good, but Id like to maximise the
pleasure if possible.
Any ideas how we can get the most out of it during our
foreplay ?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: EROTIC ENEMAS

Author:
Stephanie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 24, 2012, 12:56: pm

You could buy a double-balloon retention nozle to block her anus/rectum to hold her enema and poo in. They are a bit expensive, especially the silocone ones. You could have her sit on a bedpan too. They can be obtained easily. She could sit or lay on the bed and release. You could both enjoy the smell and sight of the poo/enema being expelled.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Marlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2012, 01:00: am

Dear Trish,

My husband and I have often use Higginson’s over the years and have devised several things that can make using them sensual and erotic. The important thing to know is that your Anal Sphincter has an abundance of nerve endings which is the reason that having a smooth BM is a pleasurable experience and passing a hard constipated stool is uncomfortable. Your colon will not provide the sane level of erotic sensations unless you’re into cramping. Always remember that your Sphincter is delicate tissue and any abuse needs to be avoided.

My first recommendation is to have a “Tickler Enema” which is best taken while lying on the back with the knees pulled up and back giving maximum exposure of the Sphincter. Because the Higginson is a pump its use can provide a stimulating, strong, quick rapid flow. Prepare a warm saline enema, until you are use to doing this only make it a quart and use a regular adult nozzle or, if you have a nozzle like the one at, http://www.optimalhealthnetwork.com/Black-Delrin-Enema-Nozzle-p/511.htm that has a rounded tip without a point that will fit against the Sphincter and have less chance of deep penetration.. The nozzle is held snugly against the exterior of the Sphincter with out any insertion, and then the bulb is squeezed rapidly and repeatedly until the bag is empty or the recipient has taken as much as they can. The passage of the warm water through the Sphincter is very stimulating and at times you may even think it may be better than or as good as sex. Once the recipient is able to take the full quart without stopping, increase the volume for extended pleasure. We prefer to use the rounded tip and my husband loves to see me getting more and more aroused the longer the injection is done.

The second recommendation involves the use of a colon tube. However if you’re not experienced in inserting one it can be a dangerous activity. If you are experienced in using one at least 18-inches or longer, let me know and I’ll pass on the how the second method is done.

Hugs & please let me know how the”Tickler” works out for you.

Marlene

Author:
Bobbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012, 10:10: pm

Marlene, please do continue with your instructions/advice for the second method with the colon tube. Thank you.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.