Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

Go To http://www.voy.com/58940/

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]
Subject: CVS store displah

Author:
Lila
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012, 06:46: am

I'm going to re-phrase the heading. I was in a CVS yesterday and there was a larger then usual display of enemas and suppositories. Are suppositories making a comback?
Of course we are nearing January, which I suspect is a peak season for suppositories. Comment welcome.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: CVS store displah

Author:
Sesame
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 11:11: am

I was in a CVS about a week or so ago and they had absolutely no enema equipment. There was only one hot water bottle, but it was not a combo syringe. All they had was a ton of Fleet and off brand enemas.

But you are correct in a sense. I worked in a pharmacy and drug store in the 70s until about 2000, and we probably sold more enema bags after the holidays than any other time.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Danille
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2013, 04:03: pm

I would be willing to bet that Lisa is referring to a display of disposable enemas, not bags. Most drug stores are expanding these displays because of demand, probably due to a larger use of prescription drugs. If I owned a drug store I would set up an end island filled with various bags and bulbs, if I could find a source for them at wholesale prices. I'm sure they would sell like crazy.

Author:
Sesame
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2013, 05:50: pm

Dannille, I guess I'm the pessimist here, but I doubt the old fashioned water enemas that we love so much will ever make a come back. You are correct; you would probably not be able to find a wholesale supplier for your drug store. They are extinct like the dodo bird.

Doctors just don't prescribe enemas any more. They prefer to push pills ... more kickbacks from the pharmaceutical companies.

Today's young people don't even know what the old enemas were. I was talking to a young 20 year old just last week. She was constipated, and boldly ask her if she would try an enema. She knew what it was, but her knowledge was totally limited to the Fleet disposable types. When I tried to explain a water enema to her, she couldn't believe what I was telling her.

More into the conversation, I described enema bags to her, and a light came on. She told me that she vaguely remembered seeing something like that in her grandmother's bathroom when she was a little girl.

So much for a come back. Fleets have destroyed a great American pastime.

[> [> Subject: Re: CVS store displah

Author:
Danielle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013, 06:55: am

Sesame, I've got an idea how we can make the drug store idea work, and we'll get rich! I live in Florida, know for having an older population. Also being older they are taking more medications leading to constipation. Of course, because of their age, they are very familar with enemas. This is the ideal location for an enema equipment store, or at least a large section in our drug store. There are even locations in the state that are 55 and over communities, like The Villages, that have nothing but potential customers. Shark Tank here we come!

[> [> [> Subject: Re: CVS store displah

Author:
Brenda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2013, 05:16: pm

Florida probably also has the greatest number of colon therapists than any other state. I would be surprised if the Villages didn't have one on-site or at least very close by.

Florida requires colon therapists to pass an exam and be licensed by the state as well as being a Licensed Massaged Therapist (LMT).

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.