Women's Enema and Douche Forum.
www.WomensEnemaForum.com
www.WomensEnemaAndDoucheForum.com

VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Re: Daughter

Author:
Susan Benton
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2013, 06:27: pm
In reply to: susangwbenton 's message, "Re: Daughter" on Saturday, February 16, 2013, 12:03: pm

My teen daugther got her make up test (SAT) last saturday and it was a nervous wreck all the way. Oh God! this girl will drive the best person insane, she worries so much about her score (even when it does not count, this was just a test so they can get the feel of what the real test will be), her best friend score, her boyfriend (unoficial boyfriend), the scores of their friends. Some of this kids are wishing to go together to the same University, if that was easy!

She has been screaming for her laptop, her bag of cosmetics, her shoes, you name it she screams in eager state of mind, in other words she is going crazy and taking me along with her.

Worst yet! I discover some antiacid pills in her bag and confronted her about it. She said that with all that is happening she is been taking them because she is been having stomach pain, and that the pills make her feel better. She took the pills from my husband medicine cabinet, he uses them in occacion when he travels and eats some food heavy in spices. I told her not to do these because it can be very bad on her stomach.

My husband went ballistic! He was so angry and began yelling at her. I had to intervene and took her away from the room and sort it all out.

That night I explained to him what happen, but as usual men overeact sometimes. He confesses that what scares him is the fact that if she is taking antiacid pills it can easily be drugs, for we did not know. I told him to calm down and put his fears away, but keep his watch up for you can never tell what this kid will do.I agree with him that hidding the pills is what scares us but nothing happen. Later on I talked with her and now I know which girl suggested her to take the pills. I already talk to that girl and in firm tone told her not to do anything like that ever again!

However, this action of her has consequences. I talked to my husband and he agreed for me to take her to the doctor and applied some corrective measures, including given her some enemas! For the first time he did not argue with me and he said to go ahead.

Yesterday I pick her from school and took her directly to where my friend nurse works. I spoke with her about it and she agreed to help me with her. We were the last patient and to my surprise there was at least 3 teen girls in there for different reasons. My daughter was angry and looked hostile, but I knew that soon all that will change. I know because I remember when my mom took me to the doctors office, and this time it was my girls turn!

The doctor check her out and told her not to take the pills again without a doctors approval, that many people had develop ulcers and other problems by medicating themselves. Then to my daughter great surprise he told her to take her clothes and get on the table for a physical. She began to complain just like I did, but I intervene telling her to do what the doctor said and be quiet. She resigned to do it with sad puppy eyes clearly embarrased to do it.

She got the full exam, stomach first, lungs, eyes, arms and legs. Of course to her displeasure, a breast exam with her nipples pull at the end of each breat exam, a full gyno with a Pap.

Then the doctor told my friend the nurse to prep her for a full rectal exam. My daugther eyes grew big and began to protest but no one paid attention as she sit on the table dejected!

The doctor when into another room to check in another patient chart and the nurse brought the first of the enemas for her. It looked kind of white and soapy. I brought from home the black nozzle that she dislikes so much and gave it to the nurse, Her eyes popped big again. in response, I told her that I put in my purse so she can use it at the clinic for she was already use to it. The nuse ask my dauthter if she has use it before and with embarrass voice told her yes.

If at this point she got a little defiance on her it was gone when the nurse told her:

"Ok girl, get on the table. Get on the KNEE-CHEST POSITION!"

I thoutght that she was going to cry! Is not that she has never taken an enema in that position. She alwasys take them that way. It was the fact that a stranger told her to do it, that's what humilliate her, knowing that she was going to be fully exposed and open. I am sure she got butterflies on her stomach, just like I had them when it was my turn at the clinic.

She got to the position and asked if it was necessary. She was told that it was and that hurry up for it was late and the doctor wanted to get home.

"Spread your knees to the edge of the table girl", she was told. Precisely what I was about to suggest, this made her pink in the cheeks and I knew that it was humilliating for her to do it.

The nurse applied only the bare minimun lube to nozzle and began pushing it inside her tender anus. I knew that it was going to be hard for her to relax and the nurse did it just like I told her but with a grunt she took it. She complained about the enema all the time that it gave her too much cramps. It was not a large one, and soon after only 3 minutes reating it she was allowed to run to the toiled.

When she came back she saw the nurse hanging the next enema and with sad eyes assume the position and the nozzle was slowly inserted in her ass to add to her discomfort.

The doctor came and quickly inserted the scope on her and her eyes grew big on the table. That girl of my took it like a trooper, all the way.

On her way home and with a sore ass I made her promise me that she will come down and never take anything without our consent.

Moms always have to watch our kids and what they do. I hope my girl learned her lesson well, otherwise is back to the clinic with her for more enemas and rectal check up.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Daughter

Author:
Sara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 07, 2013, 06:50: pm

Hi Susan; have you ever performed a rectal check up on your daughter at home? do you think it is a good way to check your daughter's health as well as at the same time to keep her behavior in a good mood?
Thank you.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Daughter

Author:
Susan Gw Benton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 28, 2013, 06:38: pm

I am not sure what you mean by rectal check up? I give her enemas in the knee chest position because that is how I received them when I was a little girl. In that position I can see her little pink anus and never has seen anything out of the ordinary. I also like to lube her with my finger (this is my personal choice and hers) and I have not felt anything out of normal. Now, I am not a doctor so I don't know.
My husband and I caught her going out with a boy, muy husband a catholic went balistic and under his orders we took her to a clinic to have her check. She was a virgin! Thank God! But it was a full exam done in the nude, no gown, I requested that to humiliated her. Full brest exam and a full vaginal, including a pap smear, you can never be to careful and besides she needs to know what is going on when a women goes to see a doctor. The last part was last, a full rectal exam that started with several enemas in the Knee-chest position, I also requested this to teach her an experience and the doctor did a full proctoscope exam on her. He went all the way for being her first time and she took it like a troop.
Thats the only rectal exam done to her and the video did not show any problems, according to the doctor she is also virgin back there.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.