Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

Go To http://www.voy.com/58940/

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]
Subject: Re: Daughter

Author:
Sara
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, April 07, 2013, 06:50: pm
In reply to: Susan Benton 's message, "Re: Daughter" on Tuesday, March 12, 2013, 06:27: pm

Hi Susan; have you ever performed a rectal check up on your daughter at home? do you think it is a good way to check your daughter's health as well as at the same time to keep her behavior in a good mood?
Thank you.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Daughter

Author:
Susan Gw Benton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 28, 2013, 06:38: pm

I am not sure what you mean by rectal check up? I give her enemas in the knee chest position because that is how I received them when I was a little girl. In that position I can see her little pink anus and never has seen anything out of the ordinary. I also like to lube her with my finger (this is my personal choice and hers) and I have not felt anything out of normal. Now, I am not a doctor so I don't know.
My husband and I caught her going out with a boy, muy husband a catholic went balistic and under his orders we took her to a clinic to have her check. She was a virgin! Thank God! But it was a full exam done in the nude, no gown, I requested that to humiliated her. Full brest exam and a full vaginal, including a pap smear, you can never be to careful and besides she needs to know what is going on when a women goes to see a doctor. The last part was last, a full rectal exam that started with several enemas in the Knee-chest position, I also requested this to teach her an experience and the doctor did a full proctoscope exam on her. He went all the way for being her first time and she took it like a troop.
Thats the only rectal exam done to her and the video did not show any problems, according to the doctor she is also virgin back there.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.