Women's Enema and Douche Forum.
www.WomensEnemaForum.com
www.WomensEnemaAndDoucheForum.com

VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Enema nozzles wanting a new home!

Author:
Melody
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Friday, August 02, 2013, 11:25: am

Hi ladies, I have 4 practically brand new enema nozzles that want a new "home". You know what that home is! I'm offering them to any of you--women only--FREE, on a first-come basis.
I'm wanting to give them away rather than have them buried deep in some landfill. I rather have them buried deep in some lovely e-lady's butt!
The reason I'm giving them away is that I'm getting older (now 60), and I'm not able to comfortably insert any of them due to a hemorrhoid problem.
Now, here they are (go to the web sites to see):
From Klystra.com--
1. KB-1, 6½" long, 1 1/4" wide.
2. KP-1, 6½" long, 1 1/4" wide.
3. KB-2, 6½" long, 1 1/2" wide.

From optimalhealthnetwork.com--
Delrin enema nozzle #2, black, 1" diameter.

All of these nozzles are classic black, made from solid-block durable plastic, and are actually heavy. A definite thrill for any gal who likes something substantial in her butt!

Now, I'll give them away, in the above listed order. Again, first come, first served. You may have all at once, or any combination. If you pick, say, #3 only, the others remain for picking in the original 1,2,and 4 order, or as may appear. You may choose only once, for fairness sake.

I am a very clean and hygienic woman. I have been very careful in sanitizing the nozzles, using a bleach rinse, then an alcohol one, then finally boiling them in plain water for about 15 minutes. That's all I can do short of using a hospital autoclave.

To make your claim, please write me at my e-mail: melphil53@yahoo.com. DO NOT GIVE ANY RESPONSE HERE IN THIS FORUM! In your e-mail, you must give me your full name, street address (no PO Boxes), city, state, and zip. To prove you are real--and especially a woman--I will do my best to verify your information. However, what you give me is all I will ask for. After I fill your "order", I will discard your address and never use it again or give it to anyone--I promise! I will mail you, at my expense, the nozzle(s) in a plain box, securely wrapped in zip-lock bags and surrounded with bubble wrap--US Mail priority.

Ladies, take me up on this! As you can see from the Klystra and optimalhealthnetwork web sites, I paid quite a bit for all of them. And you get them free!

Happy enemas!
Melody Phillips

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Enema nozzles wanting a new home!

Author:
Kris D
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2013, 05:03: pm

I'd like #3 and #2 from Optimal Health network. How do we do this? Do I need a throw away email address to post here?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Kris D.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2013, 05:10: pm

I made an account for us to talk. It's kris@informcd.com.

Author:
Melody
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 07, 2013, 10:35: pm

The KB-1 and KP-1 nozzles are still left.
Ladies, don't miss out on this opportunity to get one or both of these nozzles--FREE! See the head e-mail from me.

Mel

Author:
Samantha
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 09, 2013, 12:14: am

Hi Melody

May I ask for KB-1 if it is still available
I would gladly send you something for the postage

Thank you

Author:
Melody
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 09, 2013, 11:11: am

The nozzles are now gone. Thanks ladies for taking them and providing them a good "home".
You're the greatest! Enjoy!
Mel

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.