Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]567 ]
Subject: Baby Sitter Gives enemas

Author:
Eve
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 02:57: am

When I was growing up I baby sat for several people.
I did alot of baby sitting for my neighbor, who was a single mom, and had an 8 year old boy. One time she asked me if I knew how to give enemas. I told her I did as my mom gave them to me for years, and gave them to myself since I was 12 and was 14 at that time.
She asked me to give her son Robby an enema that night as soon as she left, and told Robby that I was going to give him an enema. As soon as she left, Robby said that he didn't need an enema. I told him that I knew how to give a good comfortable enama and not to be embarassed.
So, I took him into the bathroom, and fixed up his enema.
I hung up the bag and began to get his clothes off. He startedd to fuss a little, but I just continued until he was in his birthday suit. Finally I just put him over my lap and gave him the enama, taking three fillings to empty the bag. When is was over he felt much better, telling me that I gave a better enema than his mom.

Well, that started an enema relationship between Robby and me for the next few years. Many times he would act liked he didn't feel good, and I would ask him if he would feel better if I would give him an enema, and his answer was yes.
So into the bathroom went for another enema session. I knew that he didn't always really need an enema, and faked many tummy aches, but he told me he liked me to give him enemas more than his mom, because I was more gentle,and I was happy to oblige. We got along exceptionally well until he was around 12, at which time he wanted me to show him how to give himself enemas. I showed him how and watched him do it for a couple of times. I did give him a few enemas after that when he asked me, but by that time I knew he was at the age of needing to express his boyhood and getting himself into a position for me to see him naked. I didn't mind.

How many of you ladies were baby sitters or are baby sitters and have experienced the same things.
Thanks

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Baby Sitter Gives enemas

Author:
tina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 10:02: am

im almost 21 yrs old now and have done alot of babysitting over the past years. i have seen enema bags hanging in bathrooms but never been asked to give one. sometimes the bags were still went from being used before i got there but i can only remember a few times that the enema bag was even discussed with the parents when i was there.
im not sure how i would have reacted if i was in eve's situation.
tina

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Baby Sitter Gives enemas

Author:
Carol S.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 30, 2014, 04:21: pm

Tina, tried to send you a e mail.

Do you still read the board?

Hugs, Carol

Author:
Carol S.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 30, 2014, 04:52: pm

This is a old thread. Wondering if Tina is still around?

Agree with you Tina. I used to do babysitting and also saw the enema bulb airing out on the side of the tub or upside down between the wall and towel rack (this is a good way to air dry the bulb). Never saw a enema bag out.

One mom, who was divorced, mentioned to me that she had given one of hers and enema earlier in the day. She was going to work. He was in bed sick with either a bad cold or the flu. Cant remember what was wrong with him then. But I felt sorry for him knowing that he was given one earlier.

I was about 17 or so and had gotten them from my mom. So knew what it was like to get the bulb.

Like Tina, I was never asked to give an enema.

I dont think parents should ask the babysitter to give one.

That is a parent's job. A mom's job.

And like Tina, I am not sure how Ii would have reacted if was asked.

Author:
Eve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 26, 2009, 02:34: am

When giving Robby enemas at first, when he was 8, he didn't especially like them, but it didn't take long for him to realize that he always felt better after I gave him an enema. Then there was no problem at all when I told him he needed a little enema to make him feel better.
I would go into the bathroom with him and get him undressed and then made up the enema as he sat on the toilet. I would put him over my lap and rub his bottom and back to get him relaxed and then I would give him a slow gentle enema.
When he was 9 he wanted me to give him enemas and asked for them. When he was in the fifth grade at 10, one time he said he had a bad tummy ache, and asked if I would give him an enema. Of course I was more than happy to oblige his wishes. We went into tha bathroom and told him to get undressed. I got the enema ready and turned around and he was still dressed. I asked him why he wasn't undressed yet, and he told me that he wanted me to undress him. He was holding his tummy and bent over like he was cramping, which I doubted at the time, so I said OK and took off his clothes. When I pulled off his underpants, I noticed a little erection, which I had never seen him with before.

I didn't say anything but just put him over my lap as usual and gave him the first part of his enema. When he got up to expell, the erection was more pronounced. He was curious about it and I told him that it wasn't unusual for a boy of his age to get a little stiffy when getting an enema. When he got off the toilet he asked if I could give him the enema on his back this time. I said OK if he wanted it that way. When I inserted the nozzle, his erection was full. He asked me to rub his tummy, which I did, and in doing so I couldn't help but to touch his stiffy a couple of times. He kept looking at his stiffy and watched me looking at it as well. I asked him to hold it down as I rubbed his tummy. Then the enema was over and he sat on the toilet with his stiffy sticking up in the air.
Well, being 16 and seeing this for the first time I'll have to admit I was quite interested in what was going on.

I was a little turned on as it was the first time I had seen him get excited with an erection when I gave him an enema. He wanted me to give him another enema because he still said he had a stomach ache. I told him that I thought it was enough for now, and to go to bed, and if he still thought he needed an enema, I would give him one tomorrow, which I did, and more of the same.
After he went in his bedroom, I closed the bathroom door, gave myself an enema and couldnt help but masturbate to a great orgasm. Even though I was getting turned on when I gave him enemas it never went any farther than that, I knew he liked to expose himself to me, which I didn't object to, and we had a good working enema relationship until he was about 16. And yes he exibited many more erections. Any more questions?

Author:
Leandre
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 26, 2009, 10:02: pm

Eve, I liked your stories:)

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 27, 2009, 09:07: am

Sick Woman, I doubt you could charge Eve with "child abuse" when (1)she was a child herself, (2) she was given permission from the mother for the procedure, and (3) the boy was more than a willing participant.

However, I would ask Eve to clarify what appears to be an inconsistency in the two stories. It is stated in the second story that this went on until the boy was about 16 and clearly he enjoyed it. If so, then why, as stated in the first story, would he ask at 12 to learn about to self-administer?

Author:
Lola
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 08:02: pm

I remember a story from the late 70s or early 80s where a baby/toddler was given an enema by a babysitter using the sprayer hose at the sink - busrt the kid's colon - might have even died. Atlanta, I think.

Author:
To Eve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 06:50: pm

Eve, I do have some additional questions for you. What was it about your enema technique that made them enjoyable to him and how did it differ from those given by his mother? It is clear from others that many children really dislike receiving an enema, and would certainly not ask for one. This is the situation for my two boys, who are now 11 and 7.

I have considered all the variables I can think of, such as the type of solution, temperature, rate of flow or height of bag (pressure) - I've tried them all over the years. About the only thing I haven't tried is changing is the type of nozzle.

I have thought about trying the douche nozzle (which I have always used for my enemas) in place of the standard adult size nozzle. I think that would eliminate the problem of it slipping out part way through their enemas and might have other benefits as well. What kind did you use for Robby's enemas? Did you move it around at all when the enema is flowing in?

I am seriously thinking of trying out the longer nozzle on my older boy, as he is quite tall now, but I wouldn't use it on his little brother just yet - they both squirm a lot.

By the way, neither boy has exibited an erection during an enema, but sometimes do when they are in the bathtub.

My final question is whether you have children yourself, and if so, do you give them enemas and how do they react?

Curious mom.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Baby Sitter Gives enemas

Author:
Eve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 02:07: am

To Curious mom:
Remember I was 14 when I started giving enemas to Robby.
When he was 12 I was 18 and still gave him some enemas, but after that, he was not a kid anymore, even though I did on some ocassions have to give him an enema when he was recovering from a cold. I taught him how to give an enema to himself, watching him a few times to see that he was doing it correctly.

Robby's mom didn't like to give an enema, that's why I took over the task for the most part. She just wanted to get the
nasty task over, as she would say. That's why Robby wanted me to give him his enemas, because I did it with love.
I was considerly much more loving and caring with him, telling him exactly why he needed an enema and how I was going to be very gently with him. I used very little soap in his enema, as it tended to sting. After awhile, I only used baking soda for his enemas, which he liked much better.
I would give him a hug telling him when I was going to give him a little enema, and took him by the hand into the bathroom. I would be talking with him continually about the enema when I was removing his clothes. When I got his clothes off, I would sit him on the toilet seat lid while he watched me make up the enema, telling him all the time what I was doing, and how much better he would feel after the enema. I would usually put a towel over my lap and lay him across it for the enema. Sometimes I would ask him if wanted to have the enema in a different position, leaving it up to his to make the decision. It gave him some participation in the process. I would use the child size enema nozzle and changed tothe adult enemas nozzle when he was about 12. It would never slip out as I always held it in place.I would put a little lubricant on the nozzle and his behind and very gently and slowy insert it, asking him if it felt OK when I was doing it. I would always compliment him on being a good boy when he was taking his enema, praising him all the way thgough it. Sometimes I would lay him on his back on the floor and rub his tummy before I put him across my lap. When he was on my lap I would rub his back, legs and bottom as I was giving him the enema, as it relaxed him.

After the enema was over, which usually took about 30 or so minutes, I would put him in the bathtub for a warm relaxing bath. I would dry him off and take him into his bedroom and put on his pajamas. Many times we would have some kind of treat together before I tucked him into bed. If he wasns't to tired, I would read him a story.

So that's the way it was. And, yes I give enemas to my three kids the same way. I have a 12 year old girl, 10 year old boy and an 8 year old boy. I have never had a problem when they needed an enema, as I went through the same process with all of them. I sometimes give my two boys their enemas together, they seem to like it that way. When they were younger, I would give all three of them enemas together, but my 12 year old daughter gets hers alone now.

Do not use the douche nozzle for giving your kids an enema. It is too big and looks like a lethal weapon if they think you are going to put it into them. NO, I didn't move the nozzle in and out when giving an enema. What'other' benefits are you referring to if you move the nozzle in and out, especially if you insist on using the douche nozzle. Do you think your 11 year old boy will get his jollies
as you are moving the nozzle in and out.I don't think that would be beneficial if you are going to try and get him to take his enemas without fear of fussing. Do you have that problem with him or the younger one? I don't know, but I don't think a 11yr old boy is ready for that kind of stimulation. Why would your boys,display an erection when you are giving them a bath? Do you wash their genitials with your hands or wash cloth? Do you comment to them about an erection? Neither one of my boys has even shown any sign of an erection when giving them an enema or bath.
Have I answered you questions?

[> Subject: Re: Baby Sitter Got One Too

Author:
Liz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 09, 2009, 01:49: pm

Years ago when my two girls were young I had the girl next door babysit for them when they were off from school for summers and holidays. She was 15 and my girls were 10 and 8 at the time. One morning the 10 year old was complaining of a stomach ache. After the usual questions I determined she had not had a bm in 3 or 4 days. I decided she needed an enema. Just then the babysitter showed up and I told her what the situation was and that I would have to give my daughter an enema before I went in to work. I prepared everything and gave my daughter about a pint or so while the babysitter watched wide eyed. We left the bathroom when she went to the toilet. While we were waiting for her to finish the babysitter asked a whole bunch of questions about why an enema instead of laxative, does it hurt, and so on. I got the impression she had never had one, and asked her. She admitted she never did but it looked "interesting" and she was really wondering how does it feel to have all that water in you, and if she could try it. I was totally surprised so I suggested she ask her mother to give her one. She said her mother "was not good at that sort of thing" and would I teach her. I had already called my boss and told him I would be in late so when my daughter was finished in the bathroom I sent her to her room while I prepared another bag of plain warm water which is what my girls got. I told the babysitter to remove her jeans and panties and wrap a towel around her waist and call me when she was ready. I left the bathroom for a minute. When she was ready I showed her how to put Vaseline on the tube and handed it to her instructing her to reach up under the towel and put it in herself and hold it in place. I had her kneel on the floor and put her chest on the edge of the tub. I told her I would stop the water whenever she felt she had enough, and opened the clamp. She started saying over and over "OMG, OMG, this is so wierd". Suddenly she said, "Stop". She had taken about a quart. That was enough for her first. I told her to get to the toilet. I would put the bag away when she was finished and I left the room.
It took her about 10 minutes. By then my daughter was feeling pretty good so I put the bag away and left for work.

[> [> Subject: Re: Baby Sitter Got One Too

Author:
Pam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 09, 2009, 03:45: pm

I have a good neighbor friend who lives a few doors down the block and her daughter sat for me for a quite awhile.
ONe day my friend came ofer with her daughter who complained about stomache cramps, and she knew I took enemas. She asked me if I thought her daugther needed an enema and would I give her one.
Yes she probably needed an enema and yes I would give her one, which I did more than just this one time.

I showed the sitter how to give enemas to herself and to my two sons who were 6 and 8. When I didn't have the time to give my boys an enema, I asked the sitter to give them an enema, which she did many times and did it well.
The first time I asked her to give my boys an enema, I told her how to prepare the enema and the procedure to give them a proper and cleansing enema.I watched her as she went through the process; getting the enemas ready; telling my boys that she was going to give them an enema; getting them undressed; and putting them over her lap for the enema, and followed through with a bath. She did it extremely well, and from then on she gave my boys enemas like a pro.
Sometimes, she would call me at work and tell me that one or both of the boys exhibited signs of being out of sorts, a little constipated, had some cramps, etc. She thought a little enema would fix the problem. I told her to go ahead and givew the enema, and let me know how it went.
I couldn't have asked for a better girl to sit with my kids. She was the best,and had no problems giving my two boys enemas, which she did until my older boy turned 13, and she taught him how to give an enema to himself, even though he wanted her to continue to give him enemas.

Author:
Rhonda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 11:03: am

I got enemas from my baby sitter. She was a student nurse and baby sat for extra money. Mom new this and delegated the dirty work to her. Mom would tell her I needed an enema as her and Dad were leaving for the evening, I wouldn't know until I was called into the bathroom. It didn't happen every time but often enough.

Author:
Annie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 05:10: pm

While growing up my mom worked nights, every night just about as a waitress. No dad, he was gone when I was real young, so my mom had to take care of my younger brother and me by herself. Mom had a close friend whose 15 year old daughter would look after us while she worked. I remember at times our sitter would give my brother an enema when my mom asked her to. I never got one from her, but did watch her give them to my brother. My brother 6 years old to about 8 years old when he got them. My brother and I are only 1 1/2 years apart. My mom let us stay alone when I got to be about 11 or 12. The sitter gave him an enema across her lap and my brother did not like them at all and put up quite a fuss especially towards the end. My brother was about 8 or 9 when she gave him his last enema from her, by then she was about 17 or 18.

[> [> Subject: Baby Sitter enemas

Author:
dorothy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 24, 2009, 03:33: pm

I don't why a Baby-Sitter enema would be any different from having a nurse come in to give the kids their enemas, except it's kinda 'double-dipping' on paying just one person to administer the enemas, WHILE keeping the kids safe.

I say, go for it, anytime.

Author:
Peg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 02, 2009, 05:19: pm

When I was growing up mom administered most of my enemas; but my babysitter, who was probably in her mid-teens had permission to give them to me when required. When I was old enough to be a babysitter, some parents gave me permission to administer while others reserved that duty for themselves. There were also those who didn't believe in them.

Author:
shelly to eve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 07, 2011, 01:59: pm

Eve, Did his mom feel embarrased giving him one?
Did you need to tell her how often you gave him his enemas?
Do mom's feel their boy should not enjoy his enema?
Did you ever admonish him for getting an erection?
You did feel flattered seeing his arousal, Yes?

Eve, you are nice, gentle and caring.
Heed not anyone bitching about your enema giving.
Take care. ....... Shelly

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.