Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]567 ]
Subject: First enema or suppository

Author:
Lila
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, September 19, 2009, 06:13: pm

Does anyone remember their first enema or suppository?
Was it as an adult or as a child?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: First enema or suppository

Author:
Mary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 19, 2009, 10:07: pm

I got my first suppository and enema on the same day when I was 14 and spending summer break with my grandpa,when I got a really bad tummy ache from not going poop.
My grandpa suggested a suppository first but warned me if that didnt work we would have to use the enema bag.
I really wanted to try the enema,so when he gave me the suppository first on my bed and left the room,I removed it before it had time to work.
He told me to try to go poop in the bathroom while he waited outside ,when I grunted and whined it didnt work he said OK were gonna use the enema bag then,go remove your PJs and underwear,wrap a towel round you and come back and kneel on my bed for your enema.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Peg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 02:01: pm

Probably not the first enema but the first one I remember was about the age of 4 or 5. Mom put me over her lap while I screamed and kicked. By the time I reached my teens, my attitude toward enemas really changed. Beats any laxative for effectiveness, comfort, and timeliness!

Author:
Vicki
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009, 11:43: am

My mind won't recall a first enema. Until age 13 when they stopped mine were all with a bulb and I hated all of them. My first suppository was some kind of medicine for a stomach flu at about age 8. That was so very scary for me. That thing getting shoved into me and then melting while mom's finger remained to keep it from coming out. I remember crying all the while. The few times I got other suppositories as medicine I relaxed and enjoyed it. I think it was suppositories and not enemas that made me anal erotic.

Author:
Alison
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 28, 2009, 08:12: pm

I don't know how old I was when I got my first suppository but i remember getting it. My mom came into the bathroom with a tissue in her hand and had me get off the toilet. She sat on the tub edge and told me to lay over her lap. I felt her spread my bottom and put in the suppository. She told me to lay on my bed and call her when I felt like I had to go. I did that and she had me stay in bed for another minute or two. The first enema I had was from a bulb over her lap. After that I was surprised when she started to use the enema bag. My younger sister received suppos and her having an enema was kind of traumatic for her...lots of crying since she really did not like it.

Author:
Lola
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 28, 2009, 10:41: pm

I was about 4 - I used to hide outside the front door and hold it in until I was backed up good - then I guess my Mom got wise to it and I remember my Dad coming home early one day - like mid-morning. They dragged me into the bathroom and he held me down over her knee while she gave me a bulb full. Must have been 1967. Been hooked ever since!!!!!

Author:
Robin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 01, 2009, 05:30: pm

The first enema that I can remember was when I was about 5 or 6 years old. I was home from school with a cold or something. Mom came into my bedroom and asked me how I felt and I told her my tummy hurt. She asked when I had my last BM and I told her I wasn't sure. She told me as she left the room that she would be right back. Shortly she returned carring a wash pan full of warm soapy water, and big bath towel and a funny looking red ball with a black thing sticking out. It didn't take me long to find out that it wasn't a ball but a bulb syring and she use it to put that soapy water into my bottom. I really didn't like it and tried to fight it. You can guess what happened. Yes, I did get a spanking along with a good cleaning out.

Author:
Heather williams
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 10, 2013, 10:33: am

My first suppository was from grandma. I was probably 3. She lay me on my stomach and laying there naked she inerted aglycerin suppository and held it in place. My first enema was laying in a towel at 5 years old from dad and grandma.

Author:
kathy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 12, 2013, 04:17: am

The first suppository I remember was at age 4. Although I was probably given suppositories before age 4 but I don't have any recollection of them before age 4.
The glycerin suppositories were the long tapered type made for children. I remember being placed on my back with a diaper under my bottom. My legs were held toward my chest by aunt Clare while mom partially inserted the suppository into me and held the end so that it would remain in my rectum. After some time I felt the urge to poop as the suppository started to work as the cramps became strong and frequent. I remember complaining to take it out but instead mom slowly pulled the suppository out and then reinserted it. Mom kept removing and reinsertion movement until I lost control of my bowels. As I had a bowel movement mom wrapped the diaper around me and gently rubbed my tummy all the while telling me to push hard to get it all out.
Enemas were given pretty much the same way as mom used a bulb syringe while my aunt held my legs. Many years latter I still remember my aunt and mom using suppositories on me. The procedure left a life long impression on me.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.