VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Wed, March 09 2005, 22:11:12
Author: gbm
Subject: Re: Lady Mavs Crush NWS 74-45
In reply to: 91 's message, "Re: Lady Mavs Crush NWS 74-45" on Wed, March 09 2005, 21:03:39

>Guess Monroe must have won tonight...but I think as
>confident as this team is now, it doesn't matter where
>they play. Simply destroying teams, getting hot when
>it matters. Give Donna a big raise and a long
>contract. Soon. Or sooner than soon--is that possible?

Donna does deserve a contract extension, asap ..... I imagine it can legally be done at any time, but it is probably against school policy to do it during the season ...

We simply dominated NWST tonight .... they led for a totalof 27 seconds tonight .... so in 80 minutes of tournament play we have won by an average of 29.5 points and have not even trailed for 1\2 of a minute .... I doubt we will dipatch ULM this easily but we are playing with a TON of confidence and should continue playing well in Monroe ...

on the other board I talked about an issue that occured with Krystal buchanan .... she got into a shouting match with Coach Powell and was benched for the majority of the game .... she was obvioulsy down after the game when they were presenting the regular season championship trophy .... I just hope that this can get resolved before friday so our guard depth wont go to hell .....

go out on a good note Krystal, you deserve it after all the good you have done here at UTA ......

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.