VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]



[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Wed, November 24 2004, 9:37:03
Author: bobbya
Subject: Re: Basketball Promotion
In reply to: 91 's message, "Re: Basketball Promotion" on Wed, November 24 2004, 9:11:46

the only reason i say this is because 80 percent of the people i talk to don't even know if we have a basketball team if i talk about it......and then most of the other 20 percent couldn't care less that we do, just because we are uta. oh i try dont get me wrong it just still depresses me to see.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]



Replies:






[ Contact Forum Admin ]




Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.