VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sun, November 28 2004, 23:35:10
Author: GBM
Subject: Re: ESPN College Hoops 2K5
In reply to: Grump Dogg 's message, "ESPN College Hoops 2K5" on Sun, November 28 2004, 21:41:36

I have been playing ESPN College Hoops 2k5 for about a week now.....i really LOVE this game......they do have UTA, but they are not good at all the beginning......but the players improve dramatically.......

I believe the team rating at startup is a 66 (second lowest in the SLC) but in my 2nd season the rating is up to around a 73 with only a few new players since really nobody has graduated......I still need to post the individual ratings of each player but never seem to remember to write them down since my system is in a seperate room from the computer....but I will get them soon....

The gameplay is great, and we do have a generic gym but they do have the court to near perfection.......they even have the new uniforms........for $20 bucks it is a GREAT deal, but I have no idea how much they are charging for March Madneess......but I am poor and have always been a huge fan of the 2k basketball series......

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.