VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sun, December 05 2004, 17:17:56
Author: UTA alum
Subject: Predictions on Basketball arena and Football Stadium?

I almost wrote a letter to Spaniolo about a week ago to demand that he give his decision, good or bad, at a time when students will be most present. I never sent that letter. It's like he read my mind.

It's probably more like he's a real smart guy who I think really wants what we all want. Division I athletics all around and as well as academic recognition.

If anyone could say no at the start of a new semester, i think he could do it. he's ballsy enough. But I don't think he will. It would certainly kill his career.

But I am starting to think that because of his recent announcement, that we may just get it all. Everything - the kit and caboodle.

I don't think he want to go small time either. I think he wants to go all-the-way to the top. Like I said, he's got the intestinal fortitude to make it happen.

When was the last time UTA made a big move. I think it was when we decided to kill football 20 years ago.

I say this: What better time than now, what better place than here. Cheers to you Mr. President.

I only hope I don't have to eat my words in January.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.