VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tue, December 14 2004, 14:32:11
Author: giantbenmav
Subject: Re: How young are we?
In reply to: 91 's message, "Re: How young are we?" on Tue, December 14 2004, 13:42:02

The 2000 Freshmen class pretty much consisted of DO until Johnson started making noise his junior year......Roy did get lots of minutes, but he just did not put it together until 2003.....Donnie was always a nice player, but injuries kept him from being in his 2004 form for very long......

BUT right now I would still put the 00 class as better, because they got us a conference championship.....this class has more talent, but until they win me another championship they will be one step below the 2000 class....

Jermaine Griffin is already one of the best post players in the SLC, and Larry Posey is just a gamer, always around the ball and playing with passion....Rodrick Epps shows the ability at PG of someone much older......I also like Baron Sauls game, good size and gets VERY good elevation on his shot.......

This team is the youngest Mav team of my tenure. And they are already one of the most talented

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.