VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tue, December 14 2004, 18:10:51
Author: 2590
Subject: Re: You all might be wrong about that
In reply to: giantbenmav 's message, "Re: You all might be wrong about that" on Tue, December 14 2004, 17:59:33

I don't think Sauls liked UTA that much. He just wasn't offered a scholarship to any schools so he was going to come here regardless because of his good friend and teammate in high school Miles Guidry. A scholarship opened up and he got lucky. In terms of players who might leave, I think Guidry will be the first one because from what I hear he expects to start next year and if he doesn't which I dont think he will with everybody coming back he might leave. Jermaine has a bad demeanor with the coaches which might cause some problems in the future. Sauls won't leave because nobody else will want him and Epps will stay because he will be starting either at the end of this year or next year. Posey will be happy with coming off the bench and playing minutes because the coach will always have the excuse that his knees are bad for why he isn't starting like he did with donny his junior year even though he should have started every game.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.