VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Wed, December 15 2004, 22:19:21
Author: UTA alum
Subject: Re: 85-70 Longhorns; I give UTA a "B" grade
In reply to: Grump Dogg 's message, "Re: 85-70 Longhorns; I give UTA a "B" grade" on Wed, December 15 2004, 21:48:49

UTA looked real good out there. They had a lot of heart to come back and cut the lead in half. That's something they didn't play with very much last year. SLC ought to believe that they're playing a whole different KIND of team. I think the SLC better look out b/c they aren't looking very tough against non-conference - even with the more veteran teams.

Hey Coach - Remember the movie Rocky I? His whole life was a million to one shot. He made it happen though. That's your motivation. You got a chance to make history this season and do what polls said you could never do.

Compete.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: 85-70 Longhorns; I give UTA a "B" grade -- 91, Thu, December 16 2004, 8:41:38

• Re: 85-70 Longhorns; I give UTA a "B" grade -- giantbenmav, Thu, December 16 2004, 9:59:23

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.