VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sat, February 12 2005, 18:35:18
Author: gbm
Subject: Homecoming Game

In my short years of watching UTA basketball the past two games have been the worst I have seen .... simply put ....

I was worried that the team would show as little emotion like they did in the UTSA game, and you know what in the second half they brought NOTHING to the table .... they got punched in the face and stayed on the ground ....

Horrible defense, horrible ball countrol, and lazy overall play .... few guys played well, but they did not play well as a team ..... Jermaine Griffin had a decent game on both offense and defense, Steven Thomas had yet another tough game, maybe he is getting tired after all of these 35+ minute nights ......

Stephen Floyd once again was the ONLY offense we had in the second half ... and if he is not starting monday night, then I will be very dissapointed ... he has played VERY tough the past few games even when we were down big, he always kept going on both sides of the ball ... that is the kind of player I want on the court .....

I wont be at Monday's game, but who know if we are going to beat a DII team with the way we have played the past couple of games ...

GO MAVS!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.