VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Wed, September 22 2004, 16:25:25
Author: 91
Subject: Re: I'm famous! My Texas Hall diagram now appears on goUTAmavs.com!!!!!
In reply to: gbm 's message, "Re: I'm famous! My Texas Hall diagram now appears on goUTAmavs.com!!!!!" on Wed, September 22 2004, 16:12:46

If I had the original file, it would be very possible. But the computer I drew that on crashed a couple of years ago and the original file was lost.

I was really sad. I also lost the *original* Unofficial UTA Basketball website too. I had to rebuild the site from scratch basically, and back then I didn't have a CD burner or anything for backup.

If you go up to the balcony (like to the very top row) with your digital camera, you can get a great shot of the court. It's really dramatic because of the steep angle and how the lighting focuses mostly on the court and the seats and railings and walls tend to fade quite a bit so it really seems to sorta glow. And if you shoot it between the men's and women's games or wait until after the crowd has cleared out, there shouldn't be anyone on the court. You might make sure though, that the press row signage isn't in the center of your shot or the camera might underexpose everything else because that sign makes shooting from the balcony tough. But at that high an angle, press row is pretty much covered up by the scoreboard so it's not much trouble.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.