VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Wed, September 29 2004, 14:37:19
Author: UTA_alum
Subject: Pat Green+Cross Canadian Ragweed+Scottish Rite Festival
In reply to: 91 's message, "Re: Doing my part" on Tue, September 28 2004, 14:15:41

two points here- well taken

on contrast though,

does not the city zoning process, make the city automatically involved with the building of a stadium. especially so if it involves private investors.

as for graduation - that was actually something the cowboys boasted about in some of their advertising.

as for the pat green concert. it wasn't in connection with the rodeo, it was likely an outdoor event in which pat green was a headliner. the astrodome never held that many people in one night to my knowledge.

however. if pat green played during the scottish rite festival, i bet their attence would reach number beyond their own belief. they get tens of thoussands of older folks there, but with pat green they would also get the young folks too.

i'll bet you one nickel that,

pat green+cross canadian ragweed+scottish rite festival@maverick stadium=attendance>25,000

i got my nickel.

peace and hairgrease

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.