VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Wed, September 29 2004, 16:44:31
Author: GBM
Subject: Re: Very good find!
In reply to: UTA_alum 's message, "Re: Very good find!" on Wed, September 29 2004, 14:50:38

I really dont think the Downtown revitalization is going to be forgotten even if the stadium passes.....

If arlington gets the stadium, when will construction start?

Also it appears the downtown project has taken a few steps with the highering of a consultant I believe and I know the Chamber of Commerce and UTA are still behind it, and Jones or no Jones you do not want to anger those two entities and I think the city recognizes that..........

But I still believe that if UTA gets to the point where we need a 30k stadium we will get it.....either with boosters or by just using the stadium if that option is available for the BIG games......

The only thing I was worried about in a non-compete clause is unavailable help for an arena, and I dont think it will be anywhere near 25k.........

Off topic question?
how many schools have an arena over 25k?

most I have seen range from the 10-20 range, I imagine Kentucky, UCLA, Duke, and the other usual suspects are pretty big.....but other than that????

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Also thinking in the NOW -- FoUTASW and Student, Fri, October 01 2004, 15:08:42

• Re: Also thinking in the NOW -- UTA_alum, Mon, October 04 2004, 13:21:24

• Re: Also thinking in the NOW -- UTA_alum, Mon, October 04 2004, 13:47:28

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.