VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tue, October 05 2004, 17:05:41
Author: GBM
Subject: Re: Money Speaks
In reply to: Duck_Mav 's message, "Money Speaks" on Tue, October 05 2004, 16:43:57

How many "reserved" seats does Maverick Stadium have to sell?

I would bet you could buy the reserved seats for 15-20 a game and they might give you the season tickets for 13-15 a game just to get the revenue.....

so lets say there are 1000 season tickets sold.....and I have read that UTA would try to push the city or groups to buy a set amount of tickets each year.....but who knows how that would work...

OK

1000 season tickets at 15 each.....5 home games.....

$75 for each season ticket....that is 75k right there before concessions and parking (would we charge for parking??) I say 1 dollar for parking maybe 3 if the demand is high enough.....

the study says we only have to come up with 2 million for the operating costs of the 3 sports and around 1.25 mill is already accounted for by the fee.......750k which will partly be met my guarantee games, NCAA revenue, and SLC revenue....

I see NO reason why this thing does not break even almost every year (or come really close).......

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.