VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tue, October 26 2004, 23:43:07
Author: Guest
Subject: Re: Democrat or Republican?
In reply to: 91 's message, "Re: Democrat or Republican?" on Sat, October 23 2004, 20:58:11

Unfortunately, I voted for Bush. I had too. I had no other viable options. I'm an economic conservative, but I'm also a social conservative.

Bush has misspent billions of dollars and rutted us in a mountain of debt, while making all of his friends rich, richer and richest.

Unfortunately, John Kerry only wants to do the same thing with his friends. They're not different on that aspect. The only difference is that John Kerry will put millions of dollars into socially liberal organizations.

So, I had to go with the Bush and I don't even like the guy. I guess somewhere in the back of my mind, I know that he has resurrected our trust in goverment, as it is among social coservative and old people, but only to rape us and feed his lackluster campaign against the only terrorist country that never attacked the U.S. Of course the entire campaign was run by, whoelse, Dick Cheney-The war profiteer from Brown and Root/Halliburton, and of course his pal in crime Donald Rumsfeld - the guy who physically handed the nuclear weapons to Saddam Hussein in the first place.

But how could I have voted for Kerry? He's no war monger, but his actions in Vietnam were just as dispicable as his stance on late-term abortion. If you don't already know what that is, it's this:

[ATTENTION:What you are about to read is graphic. If you have a weak stomach, do not read it. And one more thing - I'm not making this stuff up, I didn't invent the procedure so don't blame me]

Procedure in crude layman's terms:

Give birth, almost - pull the baby's head out - but not all the way out - only to the bottom of the skull, where it meets the medulla oblongata - turn the baby on it's stomach (while still in the womb) - and while the mother is writhing in agonizing pain, knife it in the back of the throat - Then wait to make sure the baby is at least dead and pull it out.

Well. It's not meant to be pretty. It is in fact the MOST BRUTAL act of destruction that mankind has ever known.

Oh, and if that wasn't enough - he also voted to allow MINORS (yeah - that's like 16 year olds and stuff) to cross state lines without parental permission to have this operation performed in small clinic.

Bush on the other hand, may be lying to us all about his social conservative neo-christian personal reform, but I'd rather have him pick the next supreme court judge than the guy who has made a career of baby killing, from Vietnam to now.

Yeah, I don't like Bush. I think he's a buffoon, an academic and presidential moron. He used his father's name to get into Yale. He used his father's name, his Skull and Bone ties to get into the Governor's seat in Texas. He used a Texas reputation and his father's name to get in the White House. He bought a used car administration from the Cold War. It's likely he'll destroy this country economically. But I like John Kerry even less and I won't be responsible for putting a cold, money is my only God, kind of person in the White House.

Look at the track record of both of these candidates - Every move during the last 30 years was textbook for getting into the White House. The only thing I can say for Kerry is at least he went to 'Nam. George Bush's plan then was as bad as Clinton's. He skipped out on everything, he might as well have ran to Canada.

But still, he didn't go and then dishonor himself by killing women and children and slaughtering entire towns and crops and turning surviving children into bastards.

You see, I have a real soft spot for abused, abandoned or neglected children and mother's who choose the hard(er) road and decide to use adoption instead of abortion. I'm an American Indian - mostly. When my older sister was born, her mother was only 16. The then new mother didn't have a living mother and was forced onto the street by her father for being pregnant. Having no skills, no education and no street knowledge, having nothing but a new born baby girl, she fled Louisiana and went to Houston, the big city where she thought she had a chance. She didn't. She found herself having sex just to make ends meets and feed this baby, but the 70's didn't give a lot of sex education to the homeless. She got pregnant again and before she was 18 had another child. The child was born blind and immediately given up in a secret adoption to a neighbor who ran off with the child and whose only record of existence was the Birth Record which was miraculously saved. Once again, trying to feed her 2 year old daughter, she had sex for money. She got pregnant once again and for two and a half years lived in utter poverty, a slave to drugs, pimps, and a less than desireable life. I was born into this, and I lived in a hall closet the first two years of my life with my sister who used watered down icecream as milk to nourish me. Periodically our neighbor would come visit us, against her husbands wishes to not get involved, clothed and bathed us and fed us. Finally, when she couldn't stand the situation any longer, she called CPS. CPS conducted a six-month long investigation during which time I remained sick between deafening ear infections, jaundus, and a cold or flu. CPS took us into a children's home and fought for our case. Our mother didn't not want to give us up, but had already left us on doorsteps at this same children's home before. That sealed her case and we have never seen her since. She may not even be alive.

My grandfather was a soldier in Korea. My father was a soldier in Vietnam. I was conceived almost immediately upon his return to the states. When I was born, he was in jail for DWI's and probation violations.

I now live with my biological sister and think about how things were then. I think it would have been real easy for our mother to have had an abortion. Hell, I think with my weak will, I might have done that if I were in her shoes.

During the five years that my sister lived with her she was raped and sodomized. And who would have suspected that when I was 5 years old I would have blurted out the word blow job and sex to my adoptive parents, shocking them into seeking profesional intervention to learn what I knew about blow jobs and sex.

Yeah, I figure an abortion might have seemed like an easier solution for an eight-teen year old mom with no skills, no education, no home, and a third baby on the way.

I thank God for his forgiveness for my sins and his kindness toward me and my sister's. I pray that one day I will see my other sister and that she will hear a little bit of her own self in my voice.

I was blessed. I know things that you will never know. I was adopted by a family who understood compassion and had the discipline to teach me more than right from wrong. They taught me well. I grew up right. I teach now.

But I myself will never have kids of my own. It's the only thing I am afraid of. I just can't have another life depend on my own. What if I fail them?

I don't need money, I am happy with the success that I have found. I have Christ in my life and so I don't really need much more than that.

I voted for George Bush because even he may only pretend to be a Christian or he may really be one, he is at least compassionate for human life and dignity. Of course, there may be other things I do not know about him, that is what I do know.

And I don't agree that homosexuals should get together in marraige. Then again, I also suggest that marraige should really have nothing to do with the state. It is a religious institution. Taxes and other privilege's from the 20's should have never have happened.

I also have no problem with allowing Mexicans over the border to find work. I don't see borders in the homeless, jobless and still - the hopeful.

Most of those people just need to earn a living. They just need to be free. Some of them have the awesome responsibility of tending someone that depends on them.

When John Kerry went to Vietnam, he took all those things way and destroyed innocent life. Today, he still takes from the weak. He enables the unconcientable doctor to steal life and kill the innocent.

He really has no clear and reasonable means of finding a way to end the drama that has become Iraq. Moreover, I firmly believe that whether or not GW lied to us about weapons, Saddam is a bad person, and his crimes against humanity should never have happened. I am only glad the he is not in control. I believe that we should fight to keep terrorists from taking control of that region. As long as it takes, as much of our own life as it takes Otherwise, we all have nothing.

So I voted for Bush, and I don't even like the guy.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.