VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Wed, November 10 2004, 18:03:41
Author: giantbenmav
Subject: Re: ozier quits
In reply to: 91 's message, "Re: ozier quits" on Wed, November 10 2004, 17:13:44

>think Henderson might be counted on for much of the
>rebounds this year?

he is athletic enough to play any of the frontcourt positions.......and the guy is pretty strong....so he does have the physical ability to get to the ball, but a lot of rebounding deals with intelligence and we have not seen him play enough to determine....

the reason I put Henderson at the 3 instead of Thomas is that he has a better perimiter shot.....I would put Henderson at the 2 on D and slide Thomas to the 3....but I think Thomas has better post moves and Henderson a better outside game......

I just like Henderson, and I see him doing well this year as a supporting player......

this year could go any way....we could win conference and I wouldn't be suprised or we could finish 8th and miss the playoffs......but with a team as young and athletic as this really anything is possible....

I see us as a middle of the road team finishing anywhere from 4th - 6th in the conference...but I see this team making the playoffs behind Thomas and Floyd......

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.