VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Mon, November 15 2004, 21:59:14
Author: bobbya
Subject: read the post next time
In reply to: FoUTASportscaster 's message, "Re: a great thank you to the uta school of broadcast communication (sarcastic)" on Mon, November 15 2004, 16:15:17

do you not think i tried to register at the earliest time?? i did 8:00 am on the day of my eligibility to register, the earliest possible time and second.

i love the great oppurtunities i have been given with radio and all, but it is just frustrating. i was able to sneak 2 classes in that had only 1 seat left and was able to get into a senior class i really shouldn't be taking Thank God, or else I would be sitting here with 9 hours, because everything else is full. My classmates who are sophomores are in the same boat with their classes, they say everything is full and they don't know what to do. Remember, we are sophomores trying to get sophomore classes. The only thing I am saying is that they need to get a few more profesors, one class for each course just isn't cutting it the way we are growing. Otherwise you have many kids like me left frustrated and not knowing what to do except to take winter courses which is a hassle with most of our schedules.

also another issue on the rise...they are demolishing parking spaces and lots for more apartments. Does this make sense to anyone? Adding more people while taking away parking even though parking is probably the number one issue at this university now? It just seems that the university is intent on making more money than looking out for what the needs of the school now.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.