Welcome to the original Doctors who made House Calls Message Board.

Go to http://www.voy.com/58940/

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: Embarrassing medical inspection at home !

Author:
Peter
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 09:00: am

Well,this is a truly embarrassing situation that occurred/happened to me few years ago when i was 15.First of all i would like to add that my mom hasn't seen me naked since age 12 and that my aunt(my mom's sister)has never seen me naked(up until this age)!
The whole thing started since i told my mom that i have an itching sensation around my pubic hair and balls and some little red spots under my balls.Then mom thinking it would be a rash or even more serious called out for her sister(my aunt)to come over to us.Now,my aunt works as a RN in a private clinic(in a dermatology office) and when she arrived to our house my mom greeted her into my bedroom and told me to tell her exactly what the problem is.After i did she said to my mom to take me to dermatologist.My mom asked her right away:"But aren't you working as a nurse in a dermatology office" ? and she said yes after wich mom put the icing on the cake telling her why wouldn't she check me out herself!
I thought,what ?? My aunt said that she would look if i was okay with that.But,could i was not when mom said: "Come on Peter,take off your pants and underwear".I tried to protest but there was no understanding for her.I didn't want for my aunt to see me like that,to examine me there since she never knew what i am naked like(especially as i was entering puberty now,at 15).
Seeing i am not doing as i am told she warned that she will smack me and that i don't have to be emabarrassed in front of Susan as she is part of the family.
Anyways,seeing i could not get away with mom i allowed Susan to tell me what to do.So,my aunt said that to take off my pants and to lie on the bed.I did and after she came near and sat on the edge of the bed and she was asking me now to lift up my T-shirt and after she told me to remove my underwear down to my knees.I slowly pulled my underwear down but my aunt said: "Why don't you take these better off,honey?"and she took them off me.Aunt Susan said not to be embarrassed by having my private parts exposed to her and to try to relax(i was trying but i couldn't).
Mom was there as well standing near the bed watching the whole thing.I could see a smirk in my aunt's eyes as she looked right down at my genitals.I knew she was enjoying looking at them.I was becoming all red as now she knew exactly how developed i was and how much pubic hair i had for my age.She said to my mom that i am not that well developed for my age.
Then she started to look through my pubic hair with her fingers then under my penis,under my balls.When she came to check the skin under my balls she noticed those red spots and asked me to bent my knees up as those red spots continued up until my butt hole.I did and she gently but firmly pushed my knees right to my chest leaving me all exposed down there.Again,she told me that everything is okay and that not get even more embarrassed but i knew she was looking right at exposed bottom hole because she bent her head down to have a closer look and told my mom i am almost hairless there.
I couldn't believe that this is happening to me (with aunt Susan not ever seeing me naked but now
being able to have such a close view of my genitals as well of my anus).
She touched my area there(the perineum)and asked if it was itchy.I told her yes.Mom was still looking on and asked Susan if those little red spots goes into my butt hole as well.Susan said no,pointing out to my mom exactly at the entrance of my butt hole.I was told then i could bring my knees down and get dressed but i wasn't prescribed anything.So,i had to endure this humiliation inspection for nothing.I haven't look aunt Susan in the eyes ever since.
The whole inspection part took no more than 3-4 minutes but it is the most embarrassing experience of my life !

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Embarrassing medical inspection at home !

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012, 01:40: pm

I'm surprised this was allowed - in the UK I'm sure you'd automatically be referred to a different RN (who wasn't a relative).

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 05:34: am

Sue(UK): It was allowed and it was done against my will.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 11, 2013, 03:49: am

may be I have not well understood but it seems to me that the examination did not take place in a medical center with the aunt as nurse but at home by a proposal of the mother to the aunt as she was a nurse and her agreement to examin her nephew so no allowance was required for that

[> [> Subject: Re: Embarrassing medical inspection at home !

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 11, 2013, 07:17: am

I understand the embarrassment of Peter, it was really not comfortable to be examined in the nude by his aunt even if she is a nurse and in presence of his mother but how could he have objected to this proposal of his mother?

I recognize that when the aunt asked him to lift his legs and to push them against his chest so that she could inspect his butt hole, it seemed certainly to last an eternity. More over when his aunt told to his mother to come closer to see that he had not yet some hair on his anus area. May be especially for that part of the examination, the aunt would have thought to his modesty in front of two members of family because it is a very intimate part of the body that normally nobody likes to expose and especially a male teenager in front of two persons of the opposite gender.

But of course for these two women, it was not a big deal because they remembered of Peter as a baby first and after as a child, so they did not consider him as a person who needed some privacy in an examination but still as their little Peter that they loved. They would have laughed of his embarrassment as are doing generally adults who are relatives with a male teenager.

This situation is unpleasant but it is logical, it is the risks of life for a male teenager when his aunt is a nurse.
It is much more better when there are no medic persons among the relatives. Personnally, at that age I would have preferred to be examined by an unknown person in a medical center, even in presence of an other one but there was nothing to do to avoid this embarrassing situation if the mother was thinking that it was very practical to proceed like that.

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 11, 2013, 09:42: am

jean the frenchie,

You are totally right !

Author:
Abhi (Embrassing)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 09, 2013, 09:37: am

One day i gotup from the bed with a rashes on my pennis n balls.I told to my mom.She called docter to home(lady dootor)before she invite her to my room she told me to remove all my clothes and wrape a tovel around my hip.I did. my mom saw me naked before im 10yrs old.Nw im 16.My mom invited docteor to my room.N told her my problem.She asked me to lie on bed.I lied on bed,my mom standing beside me.She suddenly asked me to remove my tovel.I looked at my mom.She understood my embrassement n went out and put the curtain of my bedrooms door.I removed my tovel slowly.Doctor saw my problem and called my mom insiside.My mom came in and saw me naked lying on bed.She told my mom to apply ointment regularly at night times and scrub all my privates for half an hour.N it z better to be my privates exposed to air.Doctor wentoff.I put my tovel.My mom came back with ointment.C removed my tovel by talking wd me.She applyed ointment to all(pennis,butt,balls)she saw me touched me and scrubbed me for one hour.Tat day.I felt bad.

Author:
Andy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 11, 2013, 07:14: am

My aunt is also a nurse. It was sometimes embarrassing but she was the only person I could ask questions to when I was a teen.

I developed way slower than my mates and I think she knew cuz she's works with kids. Anyway one day in the summer I was up at their cabin and everyone was going fishing but I said I didn't feel well. My balls hurt and my nipples were swollen and I wasn't worried as much as I was uncomfortable.

So I stayed. My aunt tho came back early and sat down and asked what was up. I told her. About the nipples. Not the other. She asked if I'd feel better if she took a look. I was ok w that. She looked and felt the swelling and said it was not noticeable and that it was very common and part of the process of maturing. I felt lots better tho it was still sore.

But the balls thing, and being worried I was so far behind. I kept that to myself for a month. Finally one day when we were alone I asked if she could answer some questions. I mentioned some vague pain down there. She just listened. At the end she told me I could go see a doctor so he could take a look. She said she could too if I wanted an answer sooner.

If she had said that a month ago i would never have done it but I had done the sports physical once so I thought I was SO nervous but I did it. She locked the doors and asked if I'd like to stand or lie down. I seriously thought I'd pass out so I said lie down.

She told me to go in my bedroom and undress from the waist down and cover with a sheet. I was originally worried about an erection but just the opposite happened. Nervous and shrunk. I had just sparse pubic hair and my balls were small and my penis too. I was 13 and a half iirc.

I did what she said. She came in and sat next to me and just asked what my worries were. Actually it wasn't the sore balls as much as my worry my friends all were hairy with big thick d---s and I was embarrassed.

She turned on the lamp and again reassured me all this was just our private business. She smiled and said as she put her hand on my belly she could feel my heart race. Got that right.

As she pulled the sheet down tho I suddenly got calm. I was so proud of my bravery !

She asked if I was ok if she examined me. At that point I didn't care. I was a little embarrassed by my penis tho. But that's because of shower room stuff. For any girls reading this if you google Tanner stages I was between 2-3.

Anyway she made me feel very comfortable. She talked about masturbation and said it was normal. I was so relieved because I had so many questions. She covered me up and then would uncover me to explain stuff. She asked if I had started masturbating. I said just barely but nothing came out. She asked if I had erections frequently. Not really. She asked if I had orgasms. I didn't know what one was. So she explained. Anyway she was amazing.

I came and stayed a week the next summer. She asked how things were progressing. I said slowly. She asked if I had any questions but I didn't.

The NEXT summer I did tho. When we were private I said I had some questions. I still felt small. Behind. Would I catch up or was this how it was? She asked questions and I tried to describe it but I knew she would want to see. I actually wanted that because otherwise doctors just say YOURE FINE DONT WORRY without looking.

She asked if I wanted to lie down or just drop my shorts and I sucked up my bravery and said I was ok just dropping them. No girl had ever seen my penis but her. We went in the parlor and she sat down. I was shaking a bit and she grabbed my hand and said
Its OK.

I had worn a long baggy tshirt because it seemed more modest but it was in the way and so I just took it off. But my Aunt was so cool that I was shaky but ok. I REALLY wanted answers.

She said I had definitely changed. Said my testicles were bigger. Asked about wet dreams. Asked if when I masturbated if much came out. A tsp I said. She asked if I was worried about my size. I nodded. Pressed right at the base if my sack and like someone flipped a switch. Immediate involuntary erection. Actually we both kind of laughed. She said she learned that in college not in class. But I guess she wanted to see to answer my question. The erection didn't last long. She pointed out it was very hard and straight up and girls liked that.

But it's not going to get much bigger Andy.

Am I smaller than normal ?

Maybe a bit. I've seen small. Lots smaller. You like in the 30th percentile.

I just nodded. I knew it but I was ok. Just needed someone to say it.

Your penis is beautiful. Your erection is "awesome". Your body is athletic ad masculine. You are fine.

And you know what? I was. And I still am. I love my body and my slightly small penis thanks to my fabulous Auntie nurse!!

Author:
surpirsed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 28, 2013, 09:29: am

To Abhi - you were 16 when that happened, couldn't you have just gone to a doctor yourself?

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 04:46: am

The situation of "Abbi" was obviously embarrassing but it was logical that it occured like that.

When he was 16 age, his mother had not comen with him at a doctor'office but called a doctor to come at home, so it was unavoidable that she was present.

And who else than his mother would have been chosen to apply him the ointment that he needed, no mattter if it was on all his privates, penis, balls, buttocks ?

Of course it was much embarrassing, I can understand that, but there was no other way to solve his issue.

Author:
john
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2014, 04:34: pm

i dnt think its any thing to get ashamed off. bcoz its better a family to sees you naked rather a stranger... its find to be naked in front of aunt or mom... they hv seen you naked a lot of time..

for instance i hv been naked in front of my aunt numerous time... i am 19 yrs bt i dnt feel a shame to be naked around her. its nothing sexsual.. I often change my cloths while speaking to her casually.... Its very normal for me as well as her.... I hv grown up like that only... Though i am not so comfortable with any other people bt aunty or mother is fine for me.... They hv see you naked from the time you were born.... And have look after you... So what will you hide from them.... It is very normal to be naked around mother or aunty..

[> [> Subject: Re: Embarrassing medical inspection at home !

Author:
yoana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 04, 2014, 01:34: pm

John is right. Of course it is normal for an adolecemt boy to seek more privatsi and is appropriate his mother to provide it under normal circumstances, but when it comes to his health and physical development is no place for shame and embarrassment. The mother is responsible for the health and growth of its child and must to know in details the extent of his physical development to take adequate solution when problem arise. As for the aunt, she's a medical personal independently where she performs the examination.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Embarrassing medical inspection at home !

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 09:18: am

yoana,

REALLY ?

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.