VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: In Memory Of My Beloved Grandad

Author:
Lana Hutton
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:13:40 02/09/04 Mon

Unfortunatly my grandad passed away on 31st January 2004. It was unexpected but in my heart i know he will not suffer anymore pain and will be surrounded by lots of other family members, and later on we will all be together again. Im 17 years old and was currently planning my 18th birthday with my grandad, he also rehearsed through my lines with me, as i am a student studying performing arts. I am following in his foot steps as well as other family members but i know he performed on famous stages and enjoyed it. I am going to achieve the same and do him proud.
I am submitting this message on behalf of all my family who are all struggling at this tough time, and i wanted to say my own feelings in my own words about my grandad. He was a well loved and respected man, by family,friends and neighbours. he lived in his current house for the last 58 years and grew fond of the area. He performed his duties in the 2nd world war, and even had the scars to prove it. he always wanted a joke or always made one. I hope he'll be with me through my future sucsess's and dissapointments like i was for him.
He will be greatly missed by all.
Sleep well grandad, my heart is always with you xxx

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.