VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: A True Angel

Author:
Heather L. Burgess
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:49:11 01/03/02 Thu

I met Dick Fegy for the first time in November of 1998. I was working at MRI as the receptionist, after recently moving to Los Angeles from New York/New Jersey. Della taught me to make the weekly announcement, asking the staff to move their cars for the street cleaning, to avoid a lofty ticket or even a tow.

After my first announcement on the pa system, Dick turned to Chuck and commented on how professional I sounded and what a nice voice I had. I will never forget that. I thought that was so kind of him, especially coming from a man of a quiet and shy nature. I always respected him.

We attended Vincenzos as often as we could, most recently at Thanksgiving time. My parents from NJ, my 91 year old grandmother from Wisconsin and my uncle from AZ all got to see Dick and the Grateful Dudes play. It was a wonderful evening.

Dick Fegy, we will miss you dearly. I am so glad to have known you and so thankful for the wonderful impact you made on the Burgess family and more importantly...the world.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.