VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: I was blessed to have known

Author:
Randy Goff
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06:50:12 01/07/02 Mon

It is so very sad to hear of the passing of yet another very talented & wonderful friend & fellow musician, needless to say unbelievable human being.

I had the honor of working with Dick on many occasions through out the years. I first met Dick when we were in Dave Karp & Windfall at Nashville West in El Monte. It was so amazing to hear such awesome sounds coming from this man that appeared to have to make such little effort to do so. The music didn't make Dick Fegy....Dick Fegy made the music.

We have lost so very much this past year in losing Dave Karp, Dennis Jeffries, Larry Milton, and now Dick. All of which hold very special places in our hearts & will NEVER be forgotten. I feel so fortunate & blessed to have had a part of Dick Fegy in my life and will miss him greatly as will all.

Love & Prayers to all Family & Friends!

Randy Goff

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: I was blessed to have known

Author:
Norman A. Norman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:38:35 05/05/04 Wed

randy goff: are you still alive. Heard rumors that you were in faling health. You know that Jimmy Allen left us too. Keep me posted. Randy, you are best country bassist I've ever known. STay in touch.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.