VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: Why have i got my period again?

Author:
Debbie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:43:41 12/04/08 Thu

my periods are irregular, they come bout every 12 weeks, i had a period 1st september then again on the 18th November so that was about 11 weeks and lasted about 4 days. Then for the past week my boobs have been realy sore and tender and then i started bleeding again today 2 weeks after the end of that period, why do you think that has happened

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Why have i got my period again?

Author:
Kris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:56:48 12/05/08 Fri

Dear Debbie,

You don't say how old you are - or how long ago you started your periods - so this is just a shot in the dark. Sometimes, whe you first start having periods, they are realy irregular. If they've always been this way, then I think it's something you should discuss with your doctor. There could be a hormonal imbalance or issue that needs treatment.

If you've been sexually active, you may be pregnant - you can take a pregnancy test at home or get a free one at a Pregnancy Center - look one up in your area at this site:

http://www.optionline.org/

However, with the brief information you posted, my first and strongest inclination is to tell you to see a good doctor. You can even call the pregnancy center near you and ask them about a good OB/GYN dr. you could see.

Kris

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.