VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: Confused?????

Author:
Esperanza (Kinda Happy)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:39:01 07/08/09 Wed

Ok I'm 17 gonna be 18.Well here's the thing my periods aren't exactly normal.I had a problem with a cist on my overy I had it removed a year ago...Me and my boyfriend had sex for the very first time and he used a condom.Usually some girls Iv'e talked to say you bleed your first time well my bleeding has lasted a couple days after our first time doing it and I thought maybe it's my period what does that mean?.And on the second time we did it we didn't use a condom some I was bleeding a little bit still and at one point we had put his penis in me and he may have cummed inside me...how do you know if he did cum and can you feel it? Now I been going on 2 and a half months bleeding..could this be my period? or what's going on? I haven't been feeling good these couple days... recently I've been very tired and lazy,my breasts have been hurting,my back and sides have been hurting too..and Haven't been able to eat much,and I've been having pains on my stomache like if somethings in there...I'm not an average girl because of the cist it made me gain a little of weight and now I'm trying to loss some and if I may be pregnant...Will my stomache form more like as if I am pregnant? I'm ok with I am or not pregnant I just love kids and I would be proud to have one but I don't know how my parents would react...and me and my boyfriend have a very good relationship he loves kids just as much as I do so If I am pregnant is it best to tell our parents together? When should I take a pregnacy test? and should I take the test with my boyfriend around?I'm very confused this moment so if you can help me out and answer my question and give me advice it would be very helpful and I really appericate it.*Thank You So Much*

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Confused?????

Author:
Diane Cheryl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:28:15 07/12/09 Sun

Dear Esperanza,

Thanks for posting. You have a lot of questions so I would like you to email me at CHERYL51@aol.com so we can talk further. I'll try to answer more later but it's 1 am right now. Also, join the unplanned pregnancy group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/unplanned_pregnancy_help/
Talk soon!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.