VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: AWESOME NEW AIRBRUSH TANNING

Author:
Nikki
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:26:20 10/28/03 Tue

I saw quite a few postings from people looking for the best airbrush tanning system. I'll save you guys all the time and money I went through researching the industry. I bought two systems that ended up being a complete waste of money before I found this one.

I just purchased my system from Million Dollar Tan. Every part of their system and company was exactly what I was looking for. Their tanning solution is a great natural looking color, that actually gets you really tan. Their equipment is very high quality and they use more of a spray gun, rather than an airbrush. This allows you to tan so much faster and more accurately.

But the final point that really sold me on the company was their customer service. They have a continuous support program where they give you as much help as you need. They offer complete personal training and really take the time to help you set up your sunless tanning business. From start to finish, Million Dollar Tan is the best in the industry.

Here's their website if you want to check it out: www.MillionDollarTan.com.

Hope this helps!
Nikki

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.