VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: Re: paasche customer service

Author:
Mrs. Ruth Ann Dietrich
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:23:05 04/03/04 Sat
In reply to: Vicki II/III 's message, "Re: paasche customer service" on 15:51:14 10/28/03 Tue

>Paasche Airbrush Co.
>7440 West Lawrence Ave.
>Harwood Heights, IL
>60706-3412
>Tel: 708.867.9191
>Fax: 708.867.9198
>Email: info@paascheairbrush.com
>WEB: http://www.paascheairbrush.com

I orginally ordered on Feb. 19/2004 old style replacement parts for Paasche Model H Airbrush. we wanted all the parts that were in the little box on your parts list, that was faxed to us. We were only sent one h-175 air valve assem. at a cost of $8.20 plus shipping of $8.00 plus we has to pay duty. We did not get part 28 - 29 - or 30. I called into your company on March 1/2004 and spoke to and spoke to Brian about this matter. He said he would send out the rest of the parts and there would be no shipping charges to us -- as they were not in the first order. Today is April 4 and I still have not heard anything from your company. Our original order was shipped on Feb. 23/2004 and the invoice number is 568936 salesman 12 -- and we paid by mastercard. I am very disappointed in the response I have received so far. If you are not able to send me the parts - maybe there is a dealer in Canada that I can deal with.

Hoping that you will respond as soon as possible to this email.

Sincerely

Mrs. Ruth Ann Dietrich
327 Ottawa St. S. Kitchener, Ontario Canada N2G 3T8
phone number is 519 - 744 - 2199 fax number is the same as phone number or our email is radbert@golden.net

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: paasche customer serviceVicki II/III04:57:31 04/07/04 Wed
Re: paasche customer servicetip11:32:11 08/02/06 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.