VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]
Subject: if in need of quality urban airbrushed clothing

Author:
siberian_j
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:34:12 05/01/06 Mon

i was on the net and came accross this web page and read about people needing and looking for airbrushed gear. Myself, i have been airbrushing since 92. I got started while living in California and being in the army. Wasn't good until 2 1/2 years into it and getting pointers from other better artist from Los Angeles and Oakland and also runnin with a few graffeti crews. I also have been to Germany and airbrushed for as long as i could while not either in the desert, or shipped off to what ever country we need to either protect or help out. So if you need any help or have any questions then email me and i'll make sure to get back with you asap. Thank You.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: if in need of quality urban airbrushed clothingalexandra (realist)11:27:56 08/15/06 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.